« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jordan Swats Away Crazazy Woman in Suit

2/1/2008 7:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Pennsylvania woman has been bombarding Michael Jordan with hundreds of threatening calls and e-mails over the past couple years, says the NBA legend, and he's playing some of that famous defense against her in a new lawsuit.

Jordan is seeking a special injunction against Lisa Miceli, a Crawford County, Pa. woman who claimed back in 2004 that MJ was the father of her son, as the Meadville Tribune reported. But since Jordan took two DNA tests in 2005, proving he wasn't the dad, Miceli has continued a full-court press of "hundreds" of calls and e-mails, according to the suit -- and now things are getting "violent and threatening."

A lawyer for Miceli wasn't immediately available for comment, but a website titled "Lisa Miceli's Official Blog" appears to document someone's very ardent feelings.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Standards are badly needed.

This situation appears to have been going on for a while. I can't understand how she can e-mail or phone hundreds of times a day; when one can simply change both the e-mail address and the cell/home phone number, and as many times as it takes. Perhaps they were allowing her to do it to ensnare herself, offering evidence to allow the special injunction. It appears as though it's very necessary. Her blog is irrational; fractioned and all over the place, and reads like enraged drunken/stoned ramblings that make sense only to the writer. It, in itself, offers up evidence on a plate that the woman isn't right. Does this woman really have charge over the poor child in former DNA question?? That's a frightening prospect.

Standards are badly needed.

Does she believe that Jordan offered up fake DNA?

Kalif

Fake DNA...or the chain of command was duped. ALL of you uninformed people of the REAL sports world need to stop! The woman does not have to be crazy...perhaps she feels trapped, abandoned or at her last straw. I am not saying she did or she did not...all I am saying is with all these ballplayers do and WE are aware of. It would not surprise me if she is telling the truth.

Remember Kobe and I did not have sex with the girl? How many of you jumped on that one immediately? Oh and he can have any woman he wanted so why her when she is not that attractive, remember that statement?

My friend went through something very similar. People were saying she was nuts, out for this guys money, needed to get on with her life OH and I love this ...he could have any woman he wanted. Truth is my friend is beautiful. The truth finally came out that she was telling the truth, had known this guy since childhood AND she produced tapes of is phone messages in which the NBA player was leaving turned out he was lying to EVERYONE including close personal friends and family.
MY friend was finally vindicated after several years of being victimized so I am saying you people (especially women) stop labeling these guys as saints and so quick to call a woman crazy. Yes, she seems to be ranting but we have no idea of what is really going on here. TRUST me during MY friend's situation it was revealed to us by high ranking legal officials that two top NBA players were so protected that the county was afraid to go after them due to their budget issues and the amount of taxpayers money it would take to bring them to justice.

It is great that MJ does things for the community but these guys antics need to be revealed. Just because a guy gives a black college money does not give him a PASS card. You can no longer do this type of thing in politics but the guys in sports still get away with it. Sports is the last BOYS CLUB standing and we should be ashamed of the fact that we allow it to happen. WE should especially be ashamed that we label women crazy as soon as they come forward. Two DNA
tests...stranger things have happened but have you asked yourself. Whatever happened to the woman that was suing Magic for giving her AIDS??? I will answer it.."The case disappeared." These guys have power! After all the medial never publicized the Paternity suit or DNA test in 2005, now did they? This only came out after the woman is supposedly being called crazy. THINK about people!

Genevieve Bouvier

I work in a psyche ward, and this woman is obviously sczhiophrenic. And she believes the delusions. I feel bad for her.

oceanbreeze

This women has the nerve to be educated. I do believe MJ had intimate relations with her. She really wouldn't go through all this if they didn't. She knows too much inside info to be "just friends." My question for the nutt-case is, if you really wanted MJ to be your baby's daddy, why chance it by sleeping with someone else dummy?

How are you really going to trap a man, if you're sleeping with more that just one? That's female 101 dear. Better luck at the NBA all-start weekend dear.

Utah lovely lady

Her blog is scary. MJ needs to be careful cause she is whacked and he has cause to be nervouse. I don't think a restraining order will do it, jail time might.

L.B.

WELL, I WOULD TAKE D.N.A. TOO IF I WERE MICHAL JORDAN...I THINK THIS CRAZY LUNATIC BITCH IS ONLY AFTER M.J.'S MONEY...THERE ARE SO MANY CRAZY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO WOULD DO CRAZY THINGS FOR MONEY....SHAME ON HER!!! NOT BECAUSE YOU TOOK A D.N.A. TEST YOU ALREADY SLEPT WITH THAT PERSON...I THINK MICHAEL JUST WANT TO PROVE THAT HE IS NOT THE FATHER THAT'S WHY HE TOOK A D.N.A. TEST...IT'S SAD THAT PEOPLE WOULD DO EVIL THINGS FOR MONEY....

fergiebear

I just read the blog. This chick is CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! I am sure the FBI has also been put on notice!!! These are the type of people law enforcement is scared of!!! She is not well and I don't think she even has a child!!! I would be surprised if she does.... He took the DNA to get to stop her but when you are this crazy nothing will stop you. Sad but true!!!!Get the body guards ready and your 9mm!!!!!!!

Geminate

Oh sure, like he doesn't have connections and can't afford to put a hit out on her. Give me a break.

Jenbug424

Wow, I just read her blog, she is CahRAAZEEE. Oh, my god, I hope her kid is ok, because she shouldn't have children, can you imagine growing up with a crazy bitch like that? Poor MJ, he is just probably afraid she's going to go 'Misery' on his ass.

goldielicious

i looked at her site a little, i think she needs to be checked in to the psych ward with britney.

Mrs. Ally

I've been reading Ms. Miceli's blog for about 3 days now. Folks, she's in this room. I recognize her writing style. Won't say the screen names but she consistently speaks of a "friend" who had sex with a pro athlete. I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned the "vicious" Hanes commercials MJ is doing to harass her. Sick-sick-sick.

James/belpre-ohio

SHE'S A LEACH, TRYING TO SUCK BLOOD.

crazylisa

I know this womans story. She had a one night stand with mj in 1999. She has ever since lived her life obesessing over the man. She seaches the net for any little infor she can find on the man. About 4 years ago she got herself pregnant by a random black man to pin it on mj. This woman is so sick that she thnks that plan of hers would work. Eventhough mj knew there was no way he was the dad he took the test to shut her up.

Foxy

thanks for the interesting news

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4