Lutfi Won't Face Off With Brit's Parents in Court

2/1/2008 6:21 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sam Lutfi tells TMZ he's not going to show up for the court hearing today.

TMZ broke the story about Britney's parents going to court in an attempt to establish a conservatorship. They believe Lutfi is placing their daughter's health and assets at risk.

Lutfi says he is "appalled and disgusted" that the parents have gone to court, adding that "Britney is in control of her assets and her business manager is in control of her assets." Lutfi says his lawyers are discussing his legal options.

Sources say Britney's medical status right now is "gravely disabled."

Sillyme

K-Fed an unexpected hero? News on Drudge report. Mentally Retarded Women Used in Baghdad Bombings...

Al Qaeda 'tricked' women with Down's Syndrome... Could these sleaze ball friends have been setting up Celebrity Britney the Bomb?

DIANE T

Watch! If mom & dad get control, Sam Lutfi will be putting out there all the dirt he has on Britney.

Of course he will be selling it to the highest bidder.

Britney Supporter

Sam is such a loser, he needs to get out of her life and let her get the help she needs and she will go back to being the powerhouse mama she is - you all mark my words

Her parents are doing the right thing

I do not believe for a minute that her parent's are after her money. They are her parent's. They love her and are probably very scared for her right now. They are the only ones who should be making any medical decisions about her. You have to admit, they have tried to help her, but she pushed them away because they put her in detox before. Don't you think that they watch the same clips that we all do with her looking nasty and speaking in different accents? What kind of parent's would they be if they didn't step in? I am sorry, but what if she were your daughter? Lutfi is probably drugging her like Howard did to Anna.

sassy

Yeah Dumb Ass... the world can tell how in control you both are...

Every MOM with 2 kids in carseats needs two brand new 2 seater only cars ::: Rolling Eyes :::

KAYLEN

OK HE'S OBVIOUSLY OUT FOR HER MONEY. IN REFERENCE TO THAT SHE NEEDS TO FOR GET ALL THE GUYS EXCEPT HER BEAUTIFUL BABIES THIS ISN'T FAIR TO THEM I COULDN'T IMAGIN MY DAUGHTER GOIN THROUGH THAT. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SCINCE SHE EVEN BEEN ABLE TO SEE THEM??

Kayla

Good for you George and all who feel bad after bashing Britney! Now we are talking compassion and we are in a war in our country now and we are all in this together. I believe God is answering many prayers that went out for Britney Spears. I am sooo very gald she is getting the help she desperately needs. And in the end her boys will have a mother who is well. Sorry, but I still think SlimeFed is a slimeball. And Sam, i think he is just worried he will be out of a job. Maybe he does care, but family should take control if Britney cannot. This time her mother needs to stay with her until she gets out. Let's continue to pray for her.

Georgia Girl

Scaredy cat!

Emmanuelle123

#53. Haha...Psych!

Cammie

This perceived sick and arrogant person better duck and cover if he has any good sense left in his drug-fried brain. Since she fired Larry Rudolph, a man of principles, her life has been spinning out of control during the past year. Here's another live-in manager in the image of the Bahamian house thief. If the public had known what was happening to Anna Nicole behind closed doors, she might have been rescused and be alive today on behalf of her daughter. These people who take over the lives of emotionally ill and vulnerable young women are truly snakes and, yes, they are only after the money.

Jemima

All I can say is 'Thank God'. I hope they can do a thorough audit of Brittaneys funds and HIS!
It will be a long haul for her an her parents but she will get well.
I hope the court will appoint an objective person to supervise her finances until she can.

Sally

Why is he still hanging around her? What does she have that he wants so badly that he's around her 24 hours? Trust the parents, not Lufti.

BC

He won't face off against them in court because he has NO legal standing. Even if he's really her "manager," it doesn't trump her parents' legal rights. Sleeze!

He's just another Idiot

"Lufti says his lawyers ae discussing his legal options" ????? What ? What legal options? Sometimes I think I'm the only person on earth who isn't after Britney's money. I guess after deadbeat K-Dud and lowlife Kaplan started stealing her money, worms started crawling out of the woodwork to get at her money, too. After her treatment, I hope she has decent, honest, caring people to take care of her. I don't see too many of them around her right now, though, She needs to stay in the hospital until she gets back her life. It might take a long time but she is worth saving.

Lillianne

I'm a pretty big hater too, but I'm willing to lay it all aside. She is seriously ill and she's getting help. I wish her well.