Piven Pal: Hey, Look at Me!

2/1/2008 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeremy Piven was leaving a Hollywood party last night, surrounded by the usual gaggle of paps and autograph seekers. Piv's friend went unrecognized -- much to his dismay.

But that didn't stop Bryan Callen, from "Sex and the City" (think jackrabbit sex and a sex sprain) and "Mad TV" fame from reminding people that he was on "Sex and the City" and "Mad TV." So much for playing it cool. Oh yeah, and he's reportedly Joe Rogan's brother.

Lucy Phoenix

Who's bryan? Never seen him. Course I didn't ever watch the stupid Sex in the City show or Mad TV. Sex in the City and Desparate housewives are the same kind of crap. Who really cares about the sex lives of fictional bitches?

LOKI

HA HA .

LOKI

huh?

WOW! That was just FASCINATING!!!!!

montanapeter

Hey Jeremy, Adjust your hair piece in the men's room before exiting establishment next time...looks like you are about to lose your top! JK...luv you JP!! I am a big fan! Jeremy is GREAT comedian/actor...he rattles on when he does too much coke though...BTW...he is single, and leaving with a guy?? c'mon Jeremy, give your momma some babies already or we will think you are a cowboy like heath down underneath...JK...Jeremy, call me , I have a great movie script for you...Peter from Montana...

Hells Kitchen dogwalker

Looks like the Pivs can't wait to get home for some homosex with that Rogan dude!

Rachel

That Bryan guy was filming a movie in Baltimore and he kept trying to have sex with my little sister (who was 19 at the time) but had to settle for her younger friend. I think he's almost 40!!! DIRTY DIRTY MAN!!!

moi

Aw BRYAN! I love him, he's a friend. He's a comic as well. He's frickin halarious. I'm almost died when I just saw that he was on here. He's always at the Comedy Store.

Grace E.

Brian Callen went to American University. Sounds likehe is still catting around

William McNeil

Brian Callen played one of Joe Rogan's brothers in an episode of NewsRadio.