B-Listers Back Barack

2/2/2008 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

To hell with boring political dinners, Barack had a big party last night that brought out stars like Quentin Tarantino, Garry Shandling and the gorgeous Kerry Washington.

Barack even did a Hollywood wave-by to a crowd gathered outside Avalon -- and the crowd went presidentially crazy!

CasCas

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

noyankhere

second!!! lol!! do i get a prize??. OBAMA MAMA!!! OH YEEEEEH!!!

Sillyme

Vote in haste for unseasoned airhead.. take your time with regrets later. Clinical whiners' choice.

Lenn K.

Hillary Clinton and her stud husband want this presidency worse than Bill wanted Monica. They think it's rightful theirs.

anorexic

Carla

How does QT qualify as a B lister?!?

Shelley

I would NOT classify Quentin Tarantino as a "B-Lister" for Pete-Sake!!!

Party 'till you die!

6. I gotta ask why does tmz discriminate against people who don't live in the States? so I can't watch the vid just cuz I live in the UK? last time I checked we all spoke the same language. Idiots.....

Posted at 8:46AM on Feb 2nd 2008 by anorexic
..........
716. yes and no wow your smart.
I have a really fast connection but on ,my slower connection which was 8meg i had problems as tmz uses brightcove. it either will show the player and load very very slowly meaning 1seconds worth of clip then 40secs load or says you cant watch this video from your location which is what its doing to all the vids on the first page.
Have no problem with embedded players or players on other sites. The problem is the type of player tmz uses. They need to get a new one.

Posted at 9:08AM on Feb 2nd 2008 by anon
..............
I just asked someone else in the U.K..

sillyme

I got to tell you, all these liberal Democrats coming out for Barack, like he's Jesus or something, is starting to turn me off to him. Just like it did with Al Gore, when all of Hollywood came out for him. If he's the nominee, I may just have to vote for McCain. With people like Teddy Kennedy behind him, the guy's just a little too liberal for me.

The one person you probably won't see anytime soon is Jesse Jackson. They're afraid that if Jesse comes out for Obama, that's going to turn away a lot of Obama supporters, and really label him as the "black" candidate. In fact, I doubt you'll see Obama with many black political/public figures at all, for that very reason.

Kendra

You seriously think Q.T. is a B-Lister? I think someone needs to do a little homework before they open their fat minds to start typing rediculous things!

roughdaddy

quentin is in a class all by himself dont insult the guy with any list!!!

Carolyn A-B

Quentin Tarantino is no B-lister. Kerry Washington, while still young, is an accomplished young lady and Shandling's no slouch either.

that.is.all

Quentin is no B listter you douche bags.

jersey

Tarantino is absolutely not on the B-list! He may be an odd guy but that has nothing to do with his talent or screen credits! And Shandling was successful back in the day too! Just because they're not over-saturating America with their 9,000 trips to Starbucks, throwing around racial slurs, playing bongos naked or any other nonsense that riddles the West Coast on the daily doesn't mean they are not of "A" calibur.

To whoever came up with the title to this article you have 2 options: A) go check facts before they write anything else. or B) get a new job!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments