Brit's Dad Puts a Stop to Pushy Pap

2/2/2008 6:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Papa Spears is not only acting as the conservator of Brit's estate, he also doubles as a bodyguard!

Lynne and Jamie Spears dropped by UCLA Medical Center this afternoon, when Brit's dad came to the rescue of Mama Lynne when an aggressive photog bombarded her. Gimme space!

Georgia Girl

Biker 1957, what's your body look like?

Cici

Paps are out of line and treading on thin ice and what could be very expensive ice if they don't back off- he's a private citizen not a celebrity/public person. All Jamie may have to do is allege assault or say he felt he was being threatened/cornered and if any one of those slimball paps ever touches Lynne or Jamie kiss you ass goodbye and lawyer up boys. They obviously do not welcome publicity, they ain't playin'.

Sleeping with Boyfriend?

YOU GO DADDY! THX PAPA SPEARS....GOD BLESS!!!!!

Mhenad

Disappointing. I was hoping he would rip him a new hole.

It's nice to see someone step in on the Spears women's behalf. I would be throwing elbows if someone did that to any of the women in my family.

I'd like to see her brother punch a pap right through the lens of his camera.

richard pierce

One down, Harvy Levin to go!

Just The Opposite...A Bright Future Ahead

I don't even know this man, but I feel so proud of him. He has always been in the shadows throughout Britney's entire career, so it's great to see him finally taking the bull by the horns and stepping up to protect his family. He seems like a very no-nonsense type of guy who is unimpressed with money and fame. I think he will do a good job at protecting Brit's millions until she is healthy and able to take care of them on her own. Go, Dad!!

lisa

Go get em Jaime!! You're doing the right thing. Hugs man! Hugs!!! You rock!

Amanda

Good. I love it when paps get put in their places.

FABIO

JAMIE SPEARS: "FATHER OF THE YEAR"!!!! (sic)
JAMIE SPEARS: "FATHER OF THE YEAR"!!!! (sic)
JAMIE SPEARS: "FATHER OF THE YEAR"!!!! (sic)

Jennie

I can't believe how mean and cruel some of you on this post are. Good for you, Mr. Spears. I don't know where that film was taken, but it does look unbelievably unsafe. Also, someone made a good point about Mr. Rudolph...I wonder if he'd reconsider now that he knows his uncontrollable client was someone with mental health issues. I, too, think Britney needs only professionals and her family around her right now. Thank you.

forup420

BRIT, LET YOUR DAD DO HIS JOB , YOUR PARENTS KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THERE LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lena Madrid

everyone is wondering why TMZZ and X17 are not reporting on the burglary at Brits house yesterday. Is it b/c TMZ are involved in some way?

AlwaysHungry

Why are you stalking a hospital?

SoHot

Jamie Spears was the voice of reason all along, but because Britney wanted to be famous, she and Lynne bulled him out of the way and continued on with their quest for fame. I don't blame him for retreating into the background. Now that he's needed, he's there. Good for him! Maybe he'll get the kudos he deserves.

Seriously

Good man, good man. You can keep the tobacco, if you need it.