Wake Up Maggie!

2/2/2008 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 82-year-old "Iron Lady" has no visible signs of rust! The Baroness resurfaced at an awards gala in London on Thursday, with her hair looking exactly the bloody same!
Margaret Thatcher

The first female Prime Minister of England -- and so far only -- has the middle name "Hilda."

South Africans have named a nectarine in Thatcher's honor.

COMMENTS

roughdaddy

"noyankhere" if you say maggie set women back a 100 years then you should check yourself into a brittish facility,,,you are clearly deranged...

Mike

Siver Fox.....You know the good thing about older women? They can take their teeth out. Think about.

Cappu1

5. Dear god, why isn't that witch dead yet? The old bitch needs putting down.

Posted at 10:28AM on Feb 2nd 2008 by Sundaeg1rl
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One can only hope your relatives/children will say the same thing about you at her age.

Shelley Smith

Ok.............final comment...........I went to see Captain Beefheart play at Guildford University Hall, England, when I was one of the almost last students to recieve a Mandatory Grant ( meant you had the right to go to College/University no matter how poor you were ) and Don Van Vlight actually said " I woke up from a 10 year nightmare and what do I see.....Margret Thatcher and Ronald Reagan dancing around in a napalm palm skirt". She was a war monger.

Ally Hanna

Margaret you are and were a GREAT LADY and great inspiration !!!!

BritWatchingTheYanks

For all those that think she looks good and an iron lady, you ask the hundreds of thousands who lost there homes due to the interest rate, the miners who lost there jobs, the communities that became like ghost towns. I hold my hands up, as a Brit I would take pride in doing one thing to this woman, I would gladly lay a wreath on her and it cant come soon enough.

Lola La Pistola

Fantastic. This woman has bigger balls than most men I know. (That's a compliment.) Congratulations Ms. Thatcher. What an amazing life you've owned.

Fraulein_Steve

she has SHIFTY EYES. I don't trust her. I immediately reached for my wallet to see if it was still there when her image populated the screen.

Baseball Junkie

NoYankHere, we call it Mad Cow over here too. Maggie Thatcher, milk snatcher, screwed us over with her support of Reagan. She was a strong bitch but never a good leader.

I want to know where she's hiding her picture of dorian grey.

Stan

I always loved her! She was one class act, and a great friend to us Americans. I wish there were more out there like her.

sexinthecity101

magaret thatcher who cares,lindsay lohan,britney,and all the other dumb stars who do dumb things for attention,really don't care. i like smart stars who do things that they're suppose to do,and just to be safe good looking male stars like zac efron--move over brad pitt

BATMAN

Let's have some respect people. She's better than Hillary!!!

mary

well she may of aged but her hair didnt.

joe

SHE MEANT WHAT SHE SAID AND SAID WHAT SHE MEANT. LEADERS TODAY COULD LEARN FROM HER. HER WORD WAS GOOD. IN TODAYS WORLD PEOPLE DONT EVEN TRUST THERE OWN LEADERS NEVER MIND OTHER COUNTRIES.SHE WAS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE REMEMBERED A FRIEND OF THE UNITED STATES. JOE CAPRIO/NEWS MEDIA CITYLIFEPRODUCTIONS

Baseball Junkie

Gerardine, If you think taking milk away from poor children is a good idea then you're probably in favor of abandoning the free lunch program here in the US that allows children to learn. If any politician over here did to his or her own people what Thatcher did to hers he'd be roundly hated. Oh, yeah, Bush is, isn't he.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments