« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nobody F***s with Jon Cryer!

2/3/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We officially bow down to you ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

EGGO

WAY TO GO NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S SEE A PICTURE OF TOM BRADY NOW (BOO HOO) HEY NEW ENGLAND; CAN YOU SAY LOOSER??????????????????????????????????????????????

007

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS, OFFENSE WINS BALLGAMES!!! GO NYC!!! BYE BYE BOSTON!!!!

T

I'm a 'boys fan and NFC fan, I'm just glad the NFC won this war.. RIGHT ON! I was worried. thank jeezy

Joanne

I agree with #11. I feel so sorry for Brigette's child--- to have such a horrible father. Britney has a reason why she is the way she is towards her children---- Tom Brady, WHAT'S YOUR REASON, YOU A@@ hole!!!!

sacantha

GO GIANTS!!!!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Lori

WOW WHAT AN AWESOME GAME!!!! The best super bowl game I have ever watched and for once I am so happy I can't stand it!!!! WAY TO GO GIANTS!!!!!!!! The N.E Patiriots were such crappy loosers. As someone said KARMA is can be nasty!!! They are a cheating team always have been, and I am so glad to see them finally loose the big one!!!!

Kelli

I think I'm cheating on Romo? Cowboy up next year Romo or I might turn into a trader! :)

smokin-dopin

Jon, you don't need to be a cryer tonight

Why?

KARMA IS INDEED A BITCH! GAZELLE AIN'T GONNA WANT TO BE WITH TOMMY BOY NOW THAT HE'S A LOSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!

roughdaddy

kelli why do you insist on commenting on britney when youre in a worst mental state then she...

Brady's Victim

Tom Brady is a child molester. He needs to be exposed for what he is, If he was a real patriot he would date an American and not some brazilian bimbo! Go Giants!

jeanmarie

Brady played a good game??? what game were you watching he was on his back more than he was on his feet. Pats came in thinking that the Giants would be easy to beat and guess what they lost ....GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy

AMAZING 4th quarter. Giants deserved this win. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAY GIANTS! Amazing defense and great hustle by Manning, who totally deserved MVP!

trish

GO GO GIANTS WHAT A GAME ELI GO GO GO POOR BOOKIE'S LOST LOADS

just a thought

GISELE IS ONLY WITH TOM BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO REV UP HER CAREER BECAUSE VICTORIA SECRET TRADED HER ASS FOR A YOUNGER MODEL, NOW TOM LOST THE SUPER BOWL LETS SEE WHAT SHE GONNNA DO.