« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nobody F***s with Jon Cryer!

2/3/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We officially bow down to you ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Disturbed

Friggin hillarious. Stuff like this is SO nice to read once in a while. Thanks TMZ and Jon for giving us a break from Britneygate.
By the way, I'm a diehard Packers fan, so suck it Jon! (sorry I had to).

Kelli

Sorry Rd your not on a brit blog. Why you want to mess with me tonight?

NJG Fan!

You know my friend told me that if you are an Eagles fan you can't route for the Giants - Well, even though I'm from Philly I am not an Eagles fan and won't be as long as McFLABB is on he team - She's such an idiot routing for the Patriots - Tom Brady is the biggest sore loser and displayed horrible sportmanship by not even congratulating Eli - WAY TO GO GIANTS! - I am soooo happy they won!

Greatful to be away, myself

gotta question a man who obsesses over men in tights that jump on and fondle each other for a living. *cough* homos *cough*

roughdaddy

i dont care which blog im on...why do you post crap with my name?

Susan GK

Hahaha! Soooooo the girlfriend curse has ruined someone else's game!!! Move over Jessica Simpson, Gisele's coming through!!!

Baseball Junkie

Kelli, I posted this already once this evening but in case you didn't see it there.
@--',------- @--',------- @--',------- @--',------- @--',------- @--',------- @--',------- @--',------- @--',------- @--',-------
Roses for Eli. He played an awesome game today. I still think we should have won but it was a good game.

To all of you who are claiming it was Karma, it's clear you have no understanding of how it works. If the cheating caused negative karma, the Pats would not have won any other games this season. If it's Tom Brady ignoring his son, karma would cause the end of his relationship and his inability to have other relationships and/or children until he steps up and takes care of this one.

I hate to disagree with a fellow New Englander but the saddest day in recent sports history was Grady Little leaving Pedro Martinez in the game so we lost the ALCS to the Yankees, who then lost to Arizona making the Red Sox the 4th place team that year. But 2004 and 2007 rocked.

Go Sox

Kelli

Not me, it must be the same one that does it to me to.

Cartman

37. Great post #23 Manning mojo!!!!!!

Posted at 10:39PM on Feb 3rd 2008 by SASSY
----------------

Somebody should register MANNINGMOJO.COM! lol

Austin Powers would approve, baby!

girli

I am a Pats FAN...HOWEVER, WELL DESERVED WIN FOR THE GIANTS...NICE TO SEE THE MANNING BROTHERS HAVE SOMETHING I COMMON!

Jo

YAY! GIANTS WON. PATRIOTS SUCK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRADY PAYBACK IS A BITCH!!!!!!

roughdaddy

have you been on "dr van ahole" post today? i know you have...

Jack

TO THE PATRIOT FAN THAT POSTED EARLIER..............THE GIANTS ARE LOSERS AND WON BY LUCK??????? THEN WHY DID YOUR TOM BRADY SPEND HALF THE NIGHT ON HIS ASS???????? JUST WONDERING....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bibo

I come from NY and wanted the PATRTIOTS to win because the giants suck and just got lucky!!

bibo

OH AND ELI'S WIFE LOOKS LIKE A DOG TAKE THAT!