« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nobody F***s with Jon Cryer!

2/3/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We officially bow down to you ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

fifi

I now hate Tom Brady! What happened? WHY?!!!! He messed up big time! SOB!

Kelli

I just went and looked. NO! I was gone all day since this morning. Someone messed with me and my name on Eddie Murphys blog right before that. We both have been played and I'm insulted by your accusations!

Angie

Tom Brady got exactly what he deserved for being a cheating bastard. Did you see his home wrecking "whorefriend" Giselle at the game? Sorry to the rest of the Pats, but karma caught up with Toms ass!

GO NEW YORK!

Georgia Girl

Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl
Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl
You better, better hide your heart
Eli's comin', better walk

Kelli

Baseball junkie, I don't know about baseball, but Brady didn't perform tonight. The perfect season wasn't in the cards. Karma doesn't matter. Hey it was a hell of a game!

roughdaddy

thats what i said,,,i told some bloggers that either its not you or youre seriously psychotic!!!

Cartman

It was MANNING MOJO, I tell ya.

Lori

#59---I am from Philly suburbs you mean our eagles quarterback was routing to the Patriots?? NO WAY. I would of course been for the eagles but that is who they lost to in JAX so I was happy to see someone else win, I am glad the Giants won. I cannot stand that pompous acting Brady. Not sure about the baby thing maybe it isn't his?? Who knows but I hate his attitude.

Kelli

bibo, ELI"S WIFE LOOKS LIKE A DOG, TAKE THAT? How old are you?

Kelli

Rd, you have been all over the post where people are impersonating me and have seen for yourself. You be the judge. IT WASN"T ME!!

Lori

I don't think Eli Manning is even married that is his college friend. He isn't married. Also the Karma isn't about that they won so many games in a row the KARMA is about how they lost the only one that mattered the BIG ONE. The Super Bowl that is what Karma is all about who ever wrote if it was about Karma they wouldn't have won all the games they won. It is way more dissapointing to have lost this one and they were sorry loosers, poor sports. all of them even there butt ugly coach.

Cartman

This would be a great article if Jon Cryer was the only person who lived in NY like Will Smith in I am Legend.

Way to ignore millions and millions of other people, TMZ.

Thanks

Jack

OH BY THE WAY,,,BIBO,,,,,,,,,,,,ELI DOESNT HAVE A WIFE LOSER.....HE IS ENGAGED.......SO GO HANG OUT WITH TOM BRADY AND GISELLE.........HOPE THEY ENJOY THE OFF SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......SPEND ALOT OF TIME ON THEIR ASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Cat Eyed Girl

The underdogs WON!!! That was a nail biter of a 4th quarter and one of the best Super Bowl games ever. Dumb ass Tom Brady got what he deserved, spending all his time with big nose Giszilla instead of concentrating on the game and his son. Well played Giants, congrats and well deserved win. Oh, and Jon Cryer is HOT!

Cartman

Not only that but it made me so mad I went and pooped in the backyard and rolled around in it to sooth my mind.

Meanies need to stop using my name. I registered it fair and square!