« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Nobody F***s with Jon Cryer!

2/3/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We officially bow down to you ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Claudia

That was the best Super Bowl game ever. There was an article in a NY paper today that said that the Patriot's were still spying. The Giant's coach said they were going to take measures to make sure that the Pats wouldn't be able to cheat. Yep, Pats lost. They are cheaters and sore losers. Bill Belichick is a nasty piece of work. I've hated him since he refused to shake the hand of the NY Jets coach, his one time protege, after a game. Even tonight, he didn't have the decency to stay on the field for the 1 second left in the game and couldn't even give the Giants credit or congratulations for their victory. I am so happy his team lost, ungracious a$$holes.

Kelli

That tells me my answer. Someone elses mission is acomplished. Oh and by the way, thanks for seeing post all around you about me and not saying a thing. Maybe it was you all along.

FindmyBBW.com

Way to Go Jon! I love ya. From the sexy girls at FindmyBBW.com. The dating network for thick girls and them men who love thickness!

Jack

I SAW THIS COMING...........WE ARE #1....................PATS YOU ARE LOSERS...........HAHAHA GET OVER IT,,,,,,,,,,,,,NY GIANTS .........LOVE YA YOU ARE THE BEST TEAM IN FOOTBALL KEPT BRADY ON HIS ASS ALL NIGHT.......LATER I AM WATCHING POST!!

Jack

KEEP DREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAAH SEE YA PATS...MAYBE NEXT YEAR................HEEHEEHEE..........GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

FlBiker

Didn't watch it.

Anonyshark

Jon Cryer rocks! And kudos to tmz for admitting it! :-)

dirty white boy.

Football Gods Have spoken. Good Night..

np

56 PUHLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAZE! GISELE GOT WITH TOM BEFORE SHE LEFT VS OVER A YEAR AGO. GISELE LEFT VS BECAUSE SHE CAN. VS WAS NOT HER LIFE; JUST ONE OF HER MUSTIPLE INTERNATIONAL CONTRACTS. YOU THINK SHE MADE 33 MILLION DOLLARS LAST YEAR MODELLING ONLY FOR VS. THAT CONTRACT ONLY PAYS 5 MILLION PER YR DUH! WHY DON'T YOU LET PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE IGNORANT, RATHER THAN OPENING YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT. BESIDES THIS IS NOT ABOUT GISELE. ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE BITTER BRIDGET PEOPLE WHO CAN'T LET GO.? GET OVER IT!

EVERYBODY KNOWS NY FANS ARE FAIR WEATHER FANS. A FEW WKS AGO THEY WANTED COUGHLIN & MANNING'S HEADS ON A PLATTER. NOW WHAT? ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BUY THAT THEY'RE THE BEST FANS EVER? GIVE ME A BREAK.

LASTLY THIS WAS NOT A GREAT GAME. BOTH OFFENSES SUCKED. 7 TO 3 AFTER 3 QUARTERS A GREAT GAVE? NOT. IT WAS MOSTLY A DEFENSE ORIENTED GAME. THE PAT' D. FAILED TO MAKE THAT LAST CRITICAL STOP. THAT'S ALL. SOMETIMES THE BALL JUST BOUNCES YOUR WAY. TONIGHT IT WAS THE GIANTS TURN. CONGRATS TO THEM.

GIANTS FANS SUCK!

Rico

All this talk about the superbowl game. What about the sucky halftime show. I mean seriously, does anyone listen to that kind of music anymore? If it weren't for Janet & Timberlake's bad fiasco, we wouldn't be subjected to all of these old artists (Tom Petty, Prince, Paul McCartney????)

MINIX00

Boston will always be New Yorks bitch!!! Go Giants!! and next time the Yankees are taking it!!

Jessica SImpson

100. Anybody dissing Tom Petty needs to stop listening to computer-generated pop/rap and respect the authoritah of ROCK AND F**KING ROLL!

Rap can kiss my dimpled hiney and my mom's too.

Posted at 1:19AM on Feb 4th 2008 by Cartman

Rock died after Van Halen recorded 1984. All rock since then has been crap.

Jannie Baby

I'm voting for Tom Brady for MVP for the NY Giants!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

#99, shouldn't you be in bed by now? You've got school tomorrow, right? Is your homework done?

HoneiiDiiva

15. NEW YORK LOSERS YOU WON BY LUCK !!!!!! PATRTIOTS RULES FOR EVER BRADY GOOD GAME BABE

LOL, bitterness I sense. Now go cry in the dark,loser. You team cheated..so if they won we would all know why! haha! suckas!

np

First off congratulations to the NY Giants.

"Did you see his homewrecking "whorefriend" Gisele at the game? Yes I did, and she's gorgeous. That must have eaten you up seeing how you're more interested in trashing her than congratulating the Giants. We all know women hate women anyway which is why (they'll never rule the world). But when it comes to a supermodel watch out. The claws come out sharper and longer than ever. Pull those claws back cause this is not about her. It's about the NY Giants winning the Superbowl.

btw to be a homewrecking whore, don't you like have to have a home.? Last time I read and I quote

12/14/06
"Actress Bridget Moynahan and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady have split, a rep for Moynahan said in a statement on Thursday."

"(They) amicably ended their three-year relationship several weeks ago. We ask for your respect and consideration of their privacy. No further comments will be made."
BOSTON (AP) — After three years of dating, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and actress Bridget Moynahan are free to play the field again."

Now what does that mean.? Oh yea Brady was a single man! lol. The last time I checked it was not a crime to date a single man. this is not that hard to find it's all over the net. Now is it Gisele's fault Bridget got knocked up while her relationp with Brady was ending? I supposed you're gonna say yes, but why don't you blame her for global warming while you're at it.

People break up all the time, children are borne out of wedlock all the time. It does not happen only to celebs, although it's the only time people in this country seems to give a damn. People get married, get divorces. Heck! 50% of people in this country are divorced. Last stats I read 60% of married people are in their 2nd marriages; 73% are in their 3rd. My favorite, 41% of both married men and women have admitted commiting adultery. Oh my! here I thought we were living in perfect good old America.? lol. It's this messy thing we call life.