Paris Hilton -- Backseat Showgirl

2/3/2008 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It looks like the only time Paris isn't happy in the backseat of a car is when she's heading to jail -- and Friday night at Villa, she once again proved that uber-rich heiress blondes with nothing to do have more fun.

Especially when they're using attention-laced flashbulbs as an energy source.

filth

She has no clue as to how big of an ars and a joke the public thinks of her.

She is the laughting stock of hollywood and she does get it.

Can't wait for when they start r to reject her at the entrances of the nightclubs.

Young Trump

Cool I'm first! PS Paris has a smelly fish!

leladydotcom

FIRST!!!!! Just kidding.....

filth

I meant to post that she is the laughting stock of hollywood and she DOES NOT even get it.

cheddar

Here we go again---another annoying noisy video of nothing---

Joe Smith

Britney is no longer available to plaster all over TMZ , so now you are going to bless us with Paris Hilton again!

Trilogy

She hasn't done anything really.. Just starring in a tv show [is that even still on?] and a album that never hit #1 or any awards does not make her famous and shouldn't be getting all that attention.. I don't know why the paps swarm her like they do Britney and Britney was a mega star of course.. What makes her an A-lister anyways? Is she some hot commodity?

Monica

Ohhh please...why even run stories about the pathetic ex-con trash.
She is GROSS !!!

jersey

too bad you couldn't get video of the below incident...i would imagine the audio is amusing to say the least!

Lori

TMZ must be bored. No Britney news to report. They are now switching to Paris who is even more of a bore!!!!

apathetic

at least she has a driver, unlike some others......

Tangie

As much as I would like to live a life of no work and party'n everyday, I know it would not be much of a life. I get a real satisfaction from accomplishing simple things, like working for a living,and paying my bills with what I worked for. There might be a certain secure feeling knowing you will ALWAYS have the money and never have to worry, but I think I am a happier person than Paris in my soul.

h munro

knappy headed ho

Adolph

Most importantly who is Brit and Paris endorsing? so I can vote for that candidate on super tuesday.

oh la la Paris is hot

Oh la la Ms. Paris flies from Letterman to TRL to Meet the Press to uber hot Villa Club on Melrose! This hot sexy icon will never go away! She is hot she is here to stay!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments