Paula Abdul's Pre-Game Lip-Synch

2/3/2008 6:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you just missed Paula Abdul's Super Bowl pre-show performance, where she mouths sings "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow," rest easy, TMZ has got your back.

The sugary pop presentation was pretty much a predictable mess -- including a Britney circa 1999 routine, cheesy background dancers and absolutely no actual singing. The best part wasn't even Paula -- it was spotting Randy Jackson in the background -- playing bass! Hello, Tito!

Where in the hell was Simon during this pre-taped madness?!

missy

the plane crash was back in 92 think before you write.
loved the performance

justin time

SHE JUDGES A SINGING COMPETITION AND HAS THE AUDACITY TO LIP SYNC!!!! WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE!

blt

I guess she just proved that she can't dance AND sing at the same time....
Or maybe she proved she just can't sing at all.

Lily127

I thought it was awesome. For a woman in her late 40's she couldn't very well shake her backside like a slutty young thing. It was tasteful, she can still move (as evidenced by that impressive split move) and the song is very catchy. Haters go away. Paula rules!! I'm sure Paula realizes she isn't what she was 20 years ago but she was still good. I enjoyed it

missy

britney can't even remember her own dance move's hell paula did all that stuff herself,
britney can only hope she's that talented at 45 if she lives that long

love it,

blt

Well......at least Randy looked good.

Ayla of no people

That was pretty bad AND filmed on the AI stage.lol I turned my back and it sounded like Britney, all computerized. You can tell that she can hardly dance anymore due to her back injuries. I know that has to hurt since I've had a couple of surgeries myself.

Even worse?? If possible was Alicia Keyes (sp?)

I couldn't get over the "staged" "fans", all white. Not a black person in the bunch that I could see. How unreal was that for a R&B singer? None of them could dance as well as I would have imagined.

At least Alicia can sing (I personally don't care for her music, but she can sing).

Jamesalanw

Good job Paula. Just a bunch of jealous haters on here

that.is.all

and you are a STRAIGHT UP MESS. We all know you're addicted, for one...pain medication because your body is so beat. Didn't look like you had much trouble getting around the stage.

I could hardly see you though, you midget. I hate you Paula. Simon is laughing his ass off at you. And to think you think you can sing, come on Paula.

Concerned NOT

PAULA your sad little show is enough to embarrass you, or SHOULD embarrass you. You sound and look drugged or drunk or both all the time. What's up with that? This "performance" is SAD, SAD, SAD. Even sadder than your sad little reality show. Just stay on American Idol and FORGET the 'come back" it ain't gonna happen!!!

ISLGirl

I would much rather see Paula make a joke of herself again than to waste an entire day watching men in tights play with ther balls and put their face close to the ass of another huge fat guy. FOOTBALL SUCKS!

What a..

piece of garbage.. why are americans so enthralled with these talentless performers and their computer created songs? Where is the love for REAL musicians?

Go back to your adult diapers Paula.. the only thing coming back is the headache you gave the world back in the 80's.

Straight up.. You suck!

Twinker

I met Paula years ago at a restaurant in LA and she is more than gracious and kind to her fans.. And, she is more than gorgeous ,,,I would say a radiant woman....who has that certain "star quality" about her. However, she is "long in the tooth" and should leave the bubblegum, early 1990's teeny-bopper music behind and just continue to be a judge or a choreographer... At a certain age, a woman needs a more sophisticated sound when performing.

Granny

Paula,great great job,we loved it at our house,u people r just mean,and why bring up poor Britney on this link,let her get
well,such hating people in the world and to think,their prob out voting,Harvey love your site.

MrsZ

Randy Jackson plays the bass...not the guitar. Sorry, don't mean to be a pain in the a$$. :)