Paula Abdul's Pre-Game Lip-Synch

2/3/2008 6:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you just missed Paula Abdul's Super Bowl pre-show performance, where she mouths sings "Dance Like There's No Tomorrow," rest easy, TMZ has got your back.

The sugary pop presentation was pretty much a predictable mess -- including a Britney circa 1999 routine, cheesy background dancers and absolutely no actual singing. The best part wasn't even Paula -- it was spotting Randy Jackson in the background -- playing bass! Hello, Tito!

Where in the hell was Simon during this pre-taped madness?!

Cat Eyed Girl

Paula's lips were not in sync with the lyrics. It was like watching a Kung Fu movie.

Michelle

Notice Simon was no where to be found! He probably flew immediately back to England to get as far away from Randy and Paula as possible. Randy is being way too nice to this doped up train wreck.
Good buhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbuhbye please don't come back.

Pink to the Lee (formerly Pinky Lee)

OMG !!! BRITNEY ESCAPED THE HOSPITAL AND SHE"S AT THE SUPER BOWL LIPPING!! :) LOL!

Ya know, I have always found it commercial that Paula, of all people, is a singing judge on A.I. Any one else find that funny?

dmk

This is Paula Abdul we are talking about. I am impressed she was even able to look like she was singing and somewhat dance at the same time. You go girl!

TMZ reader

SAxlerod, take your tired ole, bitter ass and go play in the traffic!

MJ

Actually, knowing full well that many artists lip sync performances or at least sing along to tracked vocals, i could care less!...I thought she did pretty damn well. The song may be repetitive but it works in todays CHR and it's catchy. Paula has nothing to be ashamed of. I'd like to see some of you try it.

J Doe

most people dont know is that paula's rich daddy financed her singing career..he put alot of money up to make it happen.

she certainly didnt get there on her own....thats for sure !!

DJ Europe

Better than the other two judges on A.I. could do, no doubt. ;-)

juscus

I THOUGHT SHE WAS ASHLEY SIMPSON...OOPS

chermily

I thought she was great! I love it! as for lip-syncing, everybody does it nowadays even more if they are going to be dancing like paula did, that split was awesome!

Everyday Is Saturday

At least the game was good.

smokeshaq

the video is messed up!

how hard is it to encode 16:9 as 16:9, or if you guys don't know what your doing, crop the 16:9 footage @ 4:3 aspect ratio so the flash player can handle it...

this is an embarrassment, you guys are supposed to be professionals?

Boycot all Jesses Business

Painful to watch .... ugh.

rosie

Just awful! I never thought much of her voice anyway. And her music is just so repetitive and completely "studio" made. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers were great! Paula, get a clue...you are no singer and I never thought much of your so called dancing either.

whocares

i'm sorry that's a no! you wont be going to the next round LIVE SONG and your'e not going on to hollywood !