Xenu Must Have Pull at the Station

2/3/2008 1:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Suri's parents oiled their hinges and went shopping at Joan's on Third yesterday -- where at least seven cops joined their regular security to escort the Scientolostars an incredible fifteen feet to their blacked-out SUV.

Do not look directly into their eyes!

Anonymous

FIRST OFF, I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY WATCHED THE VIDEO. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME...MY BAD.

SECOND THING, AS MANY POSTED AND I AGREE, WHAT A HUGE WASTE OF TAXPAYERS MONEY TO HAVE EXTRA SECURITY. WHAT WE'RE THEY FEARING? THAT THEY WOULD GET MUGGED OR THAT SOMEONE MIGHT TAKE A BAD PICTURE OF EITHER ONE OF THEM?? I THINK THE SECOND ANSWER!

THIRD, THE POLICE LOOKED POWERLESS TO THE PAPS. GETTING THEM TO MOVE TO THE "ALLEY" WAS LIKE PULLING TEETH. ONLY A FEW COPS ACTUALLY TRIED TO ENFORCE IT, THE REST JUST STOOD AROUND WAITING FOR THE NUT CASES TO COME OUT. AND AS SOON AS THEY DID, THE "ALLEY" BECAME YESTERDAYS NEWS AND THE PAPS WERE RUNNING TO THE VEHICLE TO TAKE PICS...WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THE COPS? COULDN'T THEY START ARRESTING SOME OF THEM? NO, BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO FOCUSED ON THE CULTOLOGISTS. THIS COUNTRY IS EMBARASSING WHEN IT COMES TO HOLLYWIERD! I'M SO GLAD CALIFORNIA DOENS'T GET ANY OF MY TAX DOLLARS!

Seriously

Well, it looks like Tom has the power to make EVEN shopping miserable. YOU GO TOM........NO, I mean it....scat!

observer

WHY the presidential treatment?

My goodness she's scary looking

#16 I'm LMFAO, I'm a Catholic mom of 5 living in the Northeast. HAHAHAHA. I'm definately not a liar. You are hilarious! I totally support anyone's right to patronize any religion, belief or organization they'd like to. I have friends who are Mormon and everyone makes jokes about the multiple wife thing and that has been banned for 100 years. People mock what they don't know about. I have Quaker friends in PA, Amish friends, Muslim friends and many Catholic friends. I don't know ONE Scientologist ROFL! I see you are so very passionate about your quest of branding me a liar but I assure you I am not. Born and bred Catholic, baptized, first communion, confirmed and married in the Church, still a vibrant and active member too!

Kathy

Um yeah hate Tom Cruise and disgusted with Katie Holmes..he's a controller and she's letting him ..I don't care what her pals say. She's brainwashed!

Robert

FREEOM OF RELIGION,IS THAT NOT OUR FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT? I'M HETHEN, AND THIS HETHEN'S GOING SNOWBOARDINGFOR THE REST OF THE DAY. HAVE FUN FOLKS!

Poop

Hey Catholic mom of 5 living in the Northeast...

If you think Tom Cruise is such a great guy, then tell me what you would do if one of your five "precious" kids wrote you a note telling you that they are cutting off all ties with you, their other four siblings, the rest of your family and their friends???

Huh??? By the way, do you know what IGNORANT means? Don't look too far for the definition.

And by the way, you are totally clueless but you are happy that way. Don't change, okay?

MTV IS CLUELESS AND DESPERATE

"....before making a U-turn in the middle of Hollywood Boulevard, (Tom Cruise) says, "Should I do it?" You ask, "What do you do when the cops catch you?" He answers, 'I hand out a few autographs'"....

diana

Anyone who can’t see the evil that is Scientology is either stupid or obtuse just look at what they did to Paulette Cooper, Lisa McPherson and countless others do your Research people
The Un-Funny TRUTH about Scientology
Scientology - What are your crimes?
PANORAMA SCIENTOLOGY AND ME PART ONE OF FOUR

Poop

Great point #52

This lady doesn't understand that Scientology makes their followers cut off all ties with loved ones, including Catholic moms of 5 living in the Northeast...

I bet she wouldn't be saying what she is saying if one of her kids joined Scientology.

Once again, this mother of five stuff is BS! This lady is totally uninformed of the practices of Scientology. If she really knew or experienced first hand the abuses and heartache that has occurred and still occurs because of Scientology and because of her beloved Tom Cruise, then she wouldn't be saying what she is saying.

More likely or not this is a Scientologist making some BS up to make Tom and Katie look good. Well, guess what, the truth is getting out there and people are pissed. So bye, bye TOM CRUISE, your career is OVER and OUT!!!

aqualung

this is a perfect example as to why you should VOTE NO ON PROP. 22.

they're aways crying about needing money for more cops on the street. now they want to raise your taxes to pay for them.

well chief bratton & mr. villaraigosa (the biggest DO-NOTHING MAYOR of all-time), here's another idea:
PUT OUR COPS BACK ON THE STREETS INSTEAD OF HAVING AN ARMY OF THEM GUARDING THESE NO-TALENTS ALL DAY & NIGHT.

windy

is 7 a good luck number in scientology?

Hal

Taxpayers: work real hard, make more money, so the city will have the big bucks to pay the cops. How disgusting!

Hal

51 Robert: Stop talking about it and just do it.

blt

Kate always looks so depressed!