Alessandra

Is One Hot Mama

2/4/2008 1:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Victoria's Secret superhottie Alessandra Ambrosio's slammin' bod is sporting an extra curve these days -- a baby bump!

Even PREGNANT Alessandra looks better than all of us. *sigh*

TOTOT

19. Just because it's 2008 doesn't mean we shouldn't have morals or responsiblity. The children are the ones that pay for it in the long run. Look at Jamie Lynn Spears. Is that a good thing? Should we be proud that's 2008 and women can pop out kids without caring that they are married?

Posted at 12:14PM on Feb 4th 2008 by CJ

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

YES, GRANDMA OK CALM DOWN!!

CJ

Calm down? I'm calm. I'm not typing in all caps like you. I'm also in my 30's, not yet a grandma. Though if my daughter has a baby at the age of JL Spears I'll be one in a couple years. I was trying to have an intelligent conversation. But many of the responses are obviously from people unable to carry on a conversation or have an actual point of view.

JJ

The baby daddy is Jamie Mazur, he is the founder of Undergound Denim.

Raine

I agree, women having babies while unmarried is not a good advance for our country. It is not something that we should be proud of, being the first country to lose every shred of our dignity and moral fiber. 16 year olds should not be commended for having babies, certainly if you're smart enough to have sex you should be smart enough to take precautions.

People are too quick to have sex, too quick to get pregnant, and then too quick to abandon the relationship when they realize they actually don't know each other. Meanwhile there is a whole new generation being formed of children who repeat the cycle, younger and younger each time.

There should be some way to disable people from having children until they pass a test for fitness.

Miami Girl

This woman is 26 years old! Not 16 like Jamie Lynn. Get over your self righteous selves. You always find people trying to preach.

woahthere!

of course this chick is beautiful, but I have to say that she would be a perfect 10 with a couple extra lbs (or maybe even an ass) on her. I like me ladies with SOME curves. And did anyone else catch the profile shot showing her leg hair? If i can shave my legs on a daily basis, you'd think a victoria's secret model would have the time to shave or wax before a photoshoot, I mean come on!

Jamie

Okay CJ I would understand your tyrant if this woman was 16 years old but she isn't. Who are you to judge the morals of adult women? Nobody told you how to live your live so why do you think it is okay for you to take it upon yourself to judge this adult who is perfectly capable of making her own decisions. And furthermore do you think she would actually give a crap about what you think of her and her morals/decisions. It is 2008...get over it!!! Marriage is over-rated anyway. Some people can make commitments in other ways than marriage. It may not be "legal" but in their eyes it is just as spiritual. I say good for her!!!!!!!

Cartman

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

She was mine and now she's just another knocked-up bimbo. Weak,

Amanda

She's gorgeous - pregnant or not!

I don't think women have to be married to have babies. What about the women who want children but don't want to get married? I completely agree with everyone when they say it's not right for young women (like Jaime Lynn Spears) to go around having sex and not use protection. However, I think that if you (as well as your spouse or partner if you have/want one) are ready for the responsibility of a child (or children) and you can provide for your baby, then why not?

CJ

"Okay CJ I would understand your tyrant if this woman was 16 years old but she isn't. Who are you to judge the morals of adult women? Nobody told you how to live your live so why do you think it is okay for you to take it upon yourself to judge this adult who is perfectly capable of making her own decisions. And furthermore do you think she would actually give a crap about what you think of her and her morals/decisions."

LOL! I'm posting on a public forum about my opinion. I love the intelligent posts here. Why on earth would SHE care what I have to say, I don't know her. Frankly, why would you care and get this upset, you don't know me either. I can see I'm dealing with people with the size of a pea -brain here. I care about the opinions of people I love and respect, as all should. I was making a comment. Relax.

R.Zimmerman

She doesn't look like much of anything except another slack jawed, fake t*tted, sway backed completely irrelevant ho.

webby

TO CJ - I agree with you 100%. Most on these boards do jump to conclusions and put words in your mouth. I'm not singling anyone out here, but it seems the average iq on this board is that of a houseplant. Everyone says "who cares whether she's married"? Therein lies the problem - no one cares anymore and the children will suffer in the end. AGAIN, JUST MY OPINION FOLKS.

new tv shows

she's still hot with her baby bump. when will she give birth?

Jibbly Biggens

Yes, I'm sure she looks "better" than us.

Nurturing a human being in an underweight model frame is the new trend these days.

Don't forget crash dieting to drop the excess weight right after birth like Heidi Klum -- milk production is so overrated...

(sarcasm)