Brandy's Ma to Kim K

You Screwed My Girl, Too

2/4/2008 9:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brandy's mom is suing everyone Kardashian, claiming they raped her financially.

According to a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Sonja Norwood, the mom of Brandy and Ray J, claims in 2004, when Kim K was a stylist, she was given permission to use Sonja's American Express card to make "one (and only one)" purchase on behalf of Sonja.

According to the suit, Kim allegedly gave the card to other members of her family -- Khloe, Kourtney and Robert Jr. The suit claims in 2006, the Ks racked up $62,793.83 in unauthorized charges. And, in 2007, they blew another $57,841.82. The total: $120,635.65!

And get this for audacity: the suit claims the Kardashians charged thousands of dollars in their own stores, Dash and Smooch.

It's unclear why Sonja didn't just cancel the card.

UPDATE: TMZ got the following statement from the Kardashians: "The charges against the Kardashians are meritless. Both Kim and Khloe were employed by the Norwoods and never used their credit cards without their express authorization. The Kardashian family looks forward to proving the absurdity of these claims in a court of law."

UPDATE: TMZ obtained this statement from Sonja Norwood: "I did not want to commence litigation against the Kardashian family without conducting an exhaustive investigation into the charges, and discussing all options, including criminal prosecution, with my family. After Ray J and Brandy urged me not to file criminal charges because of their prior friendship, I decided to afford the Kardashians an opportunity to resolve this matter without a lawsuit.

When the fraudulent charges were brought to their attention, they apologized profusely, and advised us, through their attorneys, that they would pay the debt in full. However, they have since reneged on that promise. The investigation has revealed that the Kardashians used their two stores and other stores that I have never visited to take advantage of me. I very much look forward to having the Kardashians account for their misconduct in a court of law. I also welcome the examination of any so called evidence to determine whether it was fraudulently obtained or whether it constitutes a forgery."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Don

LMMFAO......

Vic

HA....Kims a hoe

smash101

why is she just NOW suing them? and why didn't she take the freakin card back??

Me

WOW!! This should be interesting.

She looks like hell

Kim K is nasssssty and I don't mean in a good way. Look up skank in the dictionary and there's her pic, yup LOL

buzzbomber

Why are Brandy's eyes so far apart?

roughdaddy

I smell something fishy here and it aint the south street seaport,,,,

dana

WOW that is a felony!

that.is.all

I hate all those K girl ho's. Nothing but fat skanks.

Ms. X

Is this what Reggie Bush has to look forward to? He's the idiot!

Baseball Junkie

Seems suspicious to me. Why didn't she cancel the card if people were making unauthorized charges? Doesn't she ever look at her statements?

Monroe

Maybe she didn't sue them because the Kardashian's made financial promises of returning the money. And they didn't. She probably did cancel the card and somehow they re-opened it. It's not that difficult. Understand her son sold a sex tape of Kim, so I'm the family was like SCREW YOU!

bingo

The whole Kardashian clan are HOs...from the mom on down....Bruce Jenner married the biggest garden tool of all. She taught her daughters well. The twins are growing up to be HOs too.

Julia

I like that they spend it in their own stores.. how ghetto is that? I think it's crap.. they are just wanna be's.. oh well if they aren't going to check their statement over the period of two years until 120K is charges to it that is their business.

AlwaysHungry