Brandy's Ma to Kim K

You Screwed My Girl, Too

2/4/2008 9:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brandy's mom is suing everyone Kardashian, claiming they raped her financially.

According to a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Sonja Norwood, the mom of Brandy and Ray J, claims in 2004, when Kim K was a stylist, she was given permission to use Sonja's American Express card to make "one (and only one)" purchase on behalf of Sonja.

According to the suit, Kim allegedly gave the card to other members of her family -- Khloe, Kourtney and Robert Jr. The suit claims in 2006, the Ks racked up $62,793.83 in unauthorized charges. And, in 2007, they blew another $57,841.82. The total: $120,635.65!

And get this for audacity: the suit claims the Kardashians charged thousands of dollars in their own stores, Dash and Smooch.

It's unclear why Sonja didn't just cancel the card.

UPDATE: TMZ got the following statement from the Kardashians: "The charges against the Kardashians are meritless. Both Kim and Khloe were employed by the Norwoods and never used their credit cards without their express authorization. The Kardashian family looks forward to proving the absurdity of these claims in a court of law."

UPDATE: TMZ obtained this statement from Sonja Norwood: "I did not want to commence litigation against the Kardashian family without conducting an exhaustive investigation into the charges, and discussing all options, including criminal prosecution, with my family. After Ray J and Brandy urged me not to file criminal charges because of their prior friendship, I decided to afford the Kardashians an opportunity to resolve this matter without a lawsuit.

When the fraudulent charges were brought to their attention, they apologized profusely, and advised us, through their attorneys, that they would pay the debt in full. However, they have since reneged on that promise. The investigation has revealed that the Kardashians used their two stores and other stores that I have never visited to take advantage of me. I very much look forward to having the Kardashians account for their misconduct in a court of law. I also welcome the examination of any so called evidence to determine whether it was fraudulently obtained or whether it constitutes a forgery."

angopionion

They are spoiled rich brats who need to get a real job!

googygoo willy

at least Kim didnt kill anyone with her car. Brady should give that 120K to the family of that guy she ran over!

Nanc

Lame..... why the hell didnt she cancel the card!! What a dumb ass.................. Its her own falt!!!!!

Kelli

RD, are we going to call a truce or keep up the war?

Bushwick

#57

Is the dumbass who keeps posting multiple times and under all caps related to the woman who died int he car accident after somekign the cheech and chong becuase that's more then obsessive. Keep findign hilarity in this becuase Im sure you are broke and need to look on the brighter side to every situation. Now thats funny.

Moi

YOU forgot another option in your POLL:

____WHO CARES!

Amanda

I hate the Kardashian's. I don't see what's so great about them. I think the Kardashians' misuse of the credit card is totally and utterly wrong. However, why didn't Brandy's mother cancel the card after the first charge? If she wanted to buy Kim a present or whatever reason she gave her the card, why didn't she just trot her butt down to the mall and buy it for her?

Funny how she waits until now to sue when the Kardashian's have money.

Bushwick

Yeah it's your fault somebody you hired gave your credit card number out to their family. Are you that bitter and poor that your hatred for the rich blinds you from the prinipal of the matter here. You don't steal. Do you feel retarded at the fact that someboody had to tell you that, you should. White people don't seem to take this seriosuly ebcuase this si the white mans bread and butter when it comes to crime. Credit card fraud.

Bushwick

#73

GET OVER IT, YOUR MOM DIED INT HAT CAR ACCIDENT BECUASE SHE WAS ASS RIDIGN THE CAR INFRONT OF HER. DON'T USE BRANDY AS AN OPPERTUNITY TO GET RICH BECUASE YOU LIKE TO SMOKE THE GOOD STUFF BEFORE COMMUTING.

KARMA IS A BITCH SO WHAT THE HELL DID THE MUSLUM BITCH DO TO GET BODYSLAMMED IN TRAFFIC THE DAY SHE DIED.

My two cents

When is Bruce Jenner going to grow a brain? He has allowed his family grow completely out of control. What an embarressment. Maybe he should hook up with Lynda Thompson again. At least she had some class.

Amanda

I heard a story, from a source close to Kim, a couple years ago about when Kim was a stylist, and she was partying with Paris one night. Anyway, Paris was drunk/high... whatever.. and Paris dropped a buch of 100 dollar bills that were all crammed in her purse in a nightclub. Kim saw this and did not say anything.. and when Paris got up to leave, Kim pocketed the cash. I heard her comment on this was, that if she did not take it, one of the bodyguards would have, as this was common for Paris. Suppossedly there was between 4 and 7,000 that Kim took.

rockin' johnny

Kim is a skank and a whore. I watched five minutes of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and it was the worst television show I've ever seen, possibly the worst show in history. The Kardashians are such low-lives, so relentlessly stupid, that they make the Spears clan look almost classy.

rj

The KardASSians (I'll bet they get that one twice a day, every day) could not be lower class. If I went down to the sewage plant I would find a higher class of floating debris, that could be found in that household. I am pretty sure they are gypsy grifters. What a bunch of bums (in both senses of the word). Why TMZ is infatuated with them I will NEVER know - perhaps all their mothers' had big butts too.

Harry Whiskerbisquit

K is a slob with a huge ass and a spoiled attitude

me500

what kind of relationship did thay really have?