Jamie Wants to S**t-Can Brit's Divorce Lawyers

2/4/2008 7:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Streisand has just told TMZ in the hallway the conservators (Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet) have asked the court for the power to terminate the services of Britney's divorce lawyers, Trope and Trope.

Sources tell TMZ Jamie is especially irked that the Trope firm has a good relationship with Jamie's arch enemy, Sam Lutfi.

Stay tuned ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

me

good for him.

that.is.all

Good on you Jamie. And this is as he should do. Maybe he can get Wasser back on board. She did good by Britney in the divorce settlement early on.

Get well Britney. I'll sing you a love song.

Jen

he needs to eliminate anyting that sam has any influence over!

Epiphany

Dump Leech Lufti & the attorneys. All they are after is $$$.

just a thought

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING..

Tinker Bell

BUZZARDS--ALL OF THEM! BRITNEY'S FAMILY AND ALL THE LAWYERS. POOR BABY IS A GONER.

Get well Brit

Why on eath is Britney's "lawyer" talking to the papps? He's acting like her "manager" Sam, and spreading her business---probably for profit!

Just another reason he shouldn't be representing her either!

Kelli

Sounds like her Dad has finally taken control. Maybe this is going to work.

too sad

as hasslhoff drunkedly slurred,

" this IS a MESS "

Me

Dad is not only greedy, he is also a control freak. Brit was lucky Trope & Trope stuck with her. Dad is crazier than Brit is if you ask me, and I think Brit is pretty sick at the moment.

InMyHumbleOpinion

However it happened, I'm glad they're outta there! They have done NOTHING for Britney -- probably because they wanted to ditch her as a client, but the judge wouldn't let them. Perhaps they failed her in order to be fired. Just a thought...

CoolGirl2008

My grandpa has sunglasses like that! he has cataracts. Britney's crazy.

See where I'm going with this?

rudy

poor Brit..ALSO,I want to warn all Democrats and our OBAMA supporters…The Republican Right is out to get us again…They have found one of OBAMA"s college room mates (now a Republican) and as soon as OBAMA wins the Democatic nomination- they are going to pull "another Lewinski" on the American public…apperently OBAMA's old roomie will admit to the PRESS that he witnessed OBAMA snorting & even dealing Cocaine to several of his close friends in their shared dorm room!!!…The Republican's hope to sway the independent vote and the undecidedes with this shocker… They are betting that the fallout will put John Mc Cain over the top and will win him election for President.
I think this may be a false rumour but Obama did admit his Cocaine Use and I think we have to take this admission by Obama very seriously…It may come back to bite him...if this roomate story is true I don't think the Republican's are going to leave this Drug issue alone!!!

Paige

Well, its about time an adult stepped in and got things right in Brits life.Where is her older brother at?????? I th ink Jamie has Brits best interests at heart-Lynne, im not so sure about. I hope and pray this girl finally gets the mental help she needs. Im praying for you Brit.

HHHMMMM

YEAH, GET RID OF THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH YOUR DAUGHTER. HE IS A CONTROL FREAK! HER DIVORCE IS NOT WHY HE IS HER. BUTT THE HELL OUT, MONEY GRUBBING DAD WHO COULD NOT EVEN SIGN THE RIGHT PAPERS TO CONTROL HER MEDICAL JUST HER MONEY! NICE

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments