« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brady's Ex -- Payback's a Bitch!

2/4/2008 1:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bridget Moynahan had her game face on at a pre-Super Bowl Party in Santa Monica, but we're guessing the smile got a lot bigger about four hours later!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Tick

Trick him into getting her pregnant? Yeah right! If the relationship was over for him, he should have kept it in his pants or at least worn a raincoat.

hot mama

Brady got a haircut . . . . that's why they lost!!! LOL!

Me

#5: Missy, if you had a brain, you'd be dangerous. It takes two to make a baby...or not. As long as he contributed sperm, he's culpable as well.

Erin

Brady won 3 super bowls while dating Bridget and won 0 super bowls with gisele. Gisele = Jessica Simpson! BAD LUCK!

Erin

Missy your spelling is terrible. You must be 11

DKS

Go GIANTS! I'm stoked that Brady finally got his due. What a loser and a jerk! I hope he moves to Brazil with that bimbo - they can have him. Joy for Bridget. I'm sure she was happy that he finally got what he deserved.

Linnie

I think that Tom and Giselle make a great pair - they both have a vacant look about them. I'm glad that the Pats' lost - he needed a big kick to his ego.

Lisa

How do you trick someone into getting you pregnant? Note to all men: If you stick your shaft in a woman without a condom there is a possibility she may get pregnant. What's so tricky about that? If he no longer wanted a relationship with her then he shouldn't have been sleeping with her. I hate irresponsible jerks who want to blame it on one when it takes two.

Sandbox

Come on people...let's be FAIR. First off, I am no particular Tom Brady fan. However, Tom and Bridget were having problems for a while before the split happened. So Tom started dating someone else after they broke up. And then Bridget comes up pregnant? Hmmm...interesting timing don't ya think? So Tom is supposed to go running back to her? Not fair to Tom in my opinion. I think maybe people should be questioning Bridget about her birth control timing. Did she conveniently forget to take her pill just before a hot, young, rich, NFL quarterback broke up with her? I'm sure she saw it coming.....

He's just another Idiot

Leaving beautiful Bridget (with a child, no less) for the ugly scrawny Gisell is crazy. Remember last Fall when the Patriots were secretly filming the practices of another team? Didn't they get a huge fine? So glad they lost - SO glad the Giants won. The Manning boys have so much more class than conceited, full of himself Tom Brady.

Sandbox

NOTE TO ALL WOMEN..... You are just as responsible for birth control as men! And she didn't announce her pregnancy until she was 3 months along. They could have broken up 2 weeks after the last time they slept together. And how do you know what kind of woman she is?? Everyone wants to feel sorry for her. They want to blame the rich good looking athlete because he's now dating a supermodel. All I'm sayin is.....don't rush to blame Tom. I'm sure he didn't want this to happen either!!!

Sandbox

Moose

For the most part, Patriots fans are decent people. It is only a loud minority which make the decent Patriot fans look bad on most message boards with their over the top obnoxious behavior.

HeatherNM

Oh please! Get over it. Their relationship didn't work out. Tom Brady will still go down in history as one of the best!

Moose

Of course women are just as responsible for protecting themselves as men, but there are far worse things that can happen than getting pregnant. Brady should have protected himself for more than just the risk pf pregnancy.