A Dangerous Woman

2/5/2008 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 52-year-old urban cowgirl resurfaced at a NYC premiere on Monday, looking her best.
Debra Winger
Although uncredited, Debra provided the voice of "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial."

Winger turned down Holly Hunter's role in "Broadcast News," Kathleen Turner's role in "Peggy Sue Got Married," Susan Sarandon's role in "Bull Durham," Michelle Pfeiffer's role in "The Fabulous Baker Boys," and Geena Davis' role in "A League of Their Own."

Kelli

She has raised her family on a ranch and spent her life in the sun. It shows but I love her! me, 119, 2 of my favorite movies. LOVE SISSY AND BUD! :)

Edward

You people are such losers. She probably looks better now than you ever will! LOL!

Tangie

Kelli, are you aware FIBiker was using your name on another story to write really rotten crap?

hot snot

terms of endearment is the only movie that has made me sob...and it doesn't matter when i watch it, i always cry

not too bad for 52, obviously not into the botox or surgery thing. Rare to see natural these days

Tangie

"Terms of Endearment" is the only movie to make me sob my heart out everytime I see it!

Sparticus

Dam she was hot in the 80s . Where have all the cowgirls gone???

Katie

She's 52 years old people. I think she looks great. I'd prefer seeing her face, which has aged beautifully, than to see the botoxed and tucked likes of some other celebs.

kirby lee

Hey...at least she doesn't look all plastic and scary, like most of the West coast actresses over 40. I read an arcticle that said TV shows and movies are having to use foreign actresses -- because American stars have pumped so much Botox, Restalyne and other stuff into their faces that they can't make the right facial expressions to ACT! Which used to be their job, I thought...So give her credit for not bowing to the unrealistic pressures of looking 20 when you're twice that. Let people age with dignity, TMZ.

Tangie

iowa girl--- when she dies, and the mom says "There's nothing harder than this" Right? Oh, it kills me!

Yucks!

KELLI NEEDS A MAN!!!!

debv

Oh god, I am the same age.....do I look like THAT?!? I hope not!!!

Sunny

People are so accustomed to seeing "worked on" faces that nasty comments are inevitable when they witness a person who is aging naturally. The sad thing is that the "worked on" faces don't really look younger, just different...and sometimes, almost indistinguisable from one another.

Kelli

I know Dee Dee, it's RoughDaddy, he has it bad for me. The regulars know what I would say and what I wouldn't. At this point FIBiker could be RD, or RD is using his name.

Ron

All the comments about how old she looks must be from the younger generations. We all age and I think she looks great for her age. She was and still is one of my favorites.

karit

I just love all these people commenting on how bad she looks! What idiots! She's 52, people and, unlike these bimbos in Hollywood, she hasn't resorted to a multitude of plastic surgeries. It's called growing old gracefully and I admire her for it. Oh, and she looks beautiful!