A Dangerous Woman

2/5/2008 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 52-year-old urban cowgirl resurfaced at a NYC premiere on Monday, looking her best.
Debra Winger
Although uncredited, Debra provided the voice of "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial."

Winger turned down Holly Hunter's role in "Broadcast News," Kathleen Turner's role in "Peggy Sue Got Married," Susan Sarandon's role in "Bull Durham," Michelle Pfeiffer's role in "The Fabulous Baker Boys," and Geena Davis' role in "A League of Their Own."

Spud

Eeeew... Looking very Robin Williams-ish

rachel

She turned down the roles? Or did she get let go?

SHe was a bitch on the set and difficult to work with, to the point that other actors refused roles
if they knew they'd be working with her.

Mama Says

OMG, I've got a year on her and don't have one-quarter of her wrinkles!!!! Well, I do have to deal with chin hairs, so maybe it evens out. :)

Righter of Wrongs

Um, she wasn't the voice of E.T.

That was some elderly lady doing the voice, Pat Welsh.

You better check yourself before you wreck yourself TMZ!!!!!!!!!!

Phony Tony

I'll bet it really hurt when her face went through that barbed wire fence.

That had to be what happened.

Gravity alone doesn't ravage a face like that.

IDUNNO!!!

I'd still eat er' possum !!!!!

Melanie

Wow! Urban Cowboy is one of my all time fav movies. She was a very good looking young woman and I have to give her props for deciding to age gracefully in Hollywood. It depresses me though to see her aged, makes me think about how old i'm getting : (

dee

Stop bashing older people. Wait until you get to be that age. I'd love to see what the heck you look like. Cut the crap we all get older and your day will come too.

Mama Says

OMG, she looks old! I've got 2 years on her, with not one-quarter of her wrinkles, though I do have to deal with chin hairs, so maybe it all evens out. :)

Alexa

dvin Don't worry. She looks older than 52.

Remember "Black Widow" with Debra and Theresa Russell? They were both so beautiful back then.

HOGZILA

She looks great for her age and shes one of the best actresses of our times. Woud you rather she pulled , nipped, tucked and plumped and look like some lisa rinna / joan rivers hybrid? Its called aging gracefully, she retired to france and kept her class and dignity. You ridiculous celebutard stalking idiots are clueless. You're so hooked on tmz, perezhilton,entertainment tonight nonsense that you;ve lost touch with reality. This woman is from the day when you had to have talent to be an actress. Grow up and get real.

I intend to age gracefully and not embarass myself or my children by trying to look like a 20 yr old poptart when i'm 50. Sorry no offense meant to Madonna.

Melissa

I LOVED her in Urban Cowboy. She was so cute as Sissy and that is still one of my all-time favorite movies! Go Debra!

Motsie

What is wrong with you people? She's 52 and there's no saggin' or baggin: firm cheeks/jaw. So, she's got laugh lines~ who DOESNT after age 30? I think it's refreshing she hasn't frozen her face with Botox.

I have to stop myself

She just looks her age. Boy, she use to be pretty.

Box211