A Dangerous Woman

2/5/2008 4:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 52-year-old urban cowgirl resurfaced at a NYC premiere on Monday, looking her best.
Debra Winger
Although uncredited, Debra provided the voice of "E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial."

Winger turned down Holly Hunter's role in "Broadcast News," Kathleen Turner's role in "Peggy Sue Got Married," Susan Sarandon's role in "Bull Durham," Michelle Pfeiffer's role in "The Fabulous Baker Boys," and Geena Davis' role in "A League of Their Own."

Kay

I think she looks great! gosh are these people who wrote that she didnt look good, how old are they! we all age.......your time will come lol..........

Vix aka Team Aniston

All those roles she passed on! Another dummy. If she smokes, those are the consequences along with stinky clothes, bad breath and early dried up skin. I never was a big fan of hers. One word: Moisturize. Two other words: No Surgery. Oh, two other words: Age Gracefully :)

rminva

That's what a 52 year old face looks like that hasn't been nipped/tucked and botoxed to death. Good for her!!

mickey lou

Got to give her credit for not going under the knife & being pulled tight like Melanie Griffith & the rest of the bimbo's.
You go girl! You look like you are suppose to look!

ceejay

she does look great!

Rhonda

Wow, I'm turning 52 today and after seeing that I feel so much better about myself !!! I don't even have crows feet yet.

Lekili

Finally someone who has not gone under the knife and is willing to age without the help of Botox. You look great Debra and we miss you on the big screen.

mamaX3

I saw her in a coffee shop in Cambridge, MA about 5-7 years ago with her kid. I'd always liked her and thought of her as an interesting looking person, but I was completely blown away by how pretty she was in person.

ATLchick

For a 52 year old I think she looks really good!

Cappu1

Wasn't she Wonder Girl, Wonder Woman's little sister Drusilla, in the series Wonder Woman? She looks great, but Lynda Carter is definitely holding up better ...

Nuts

bet if she smiled she would look better.

Mariah

She looks pretty good for her age. She has wrinkles but hasn't put on any weight hardly. This is what evading the Hollywood frenzy gets you. She probably does not have the money she used to after being away so long and therefore maybe doesn't have the "fundage" for such luxuries. She bacame a full time Mom without nannies and it shows a little--and that's cool.

Tracy

Urban Grandma :)

Tim

Well, I just saw her in the movie "Forget Paris" from 1995 and then is when she started on her downward spiral. It was just starting, but you could see all the cigs and booze were taking their toll. She was pretty hot back in the day!

greatneck

She has pretty eyes, smoking ruins you...She get some minor work done, she be just fine...But soon, easy.....