Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

barbarab

Put his ass in jail and if this is true DOES THAT MAKE HIM A DRUG DEALER------TIME TO GO TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

This fits with sam previous record of harassment with at least 2 previous restraining orders against him. The law firms of kaplan and volpe & volpe should be investigated !

TTC

CoolGirl2008

Wow- he's a hard working production assistant!

pimp

lufti pushin the roofies...

what a low life

not even a PIMP would do such a thing to a woman

ma' beaches in ma' stable are all with me for protection and they are with me voluntarily. No need to control them hoes with drugs.,

i would not take advantage of them like this sammy boi here

pts0331

Well, he's only speaking the truth

my, my, my

B.A.S.T.A.R.D.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDP

That dude fits all the signs of a domestic abuser! He trys to control her and I hope he blows his own head off!
He has isolated her from her friends and family!
Where is he hiding anyway?

name withheld

I hate you Sam

that.is.all

Someone needs to put a cap youknowwhere...just my opinion. I am entitled to my opinion. And I do think Sam is a huge POS.

Protect your daughter Lynne and Jamie.

Ms. Giant1

What a fool, I hope he gets what he derserves, I will continue to pray for the Spears family!! God Bless them, this must be a tough time for the family. I pray that she gets her babies back and have a healthier relationship with her parents and family
Read Psalm 23 daily

EEWWWW YUCK!

GOOD LUCK BRITNEY...watch out for your parents too, they are freeloaading USERS! Your fans are praying for you! Won't anyone just help this woman without being paid or trying to steal her money? I think she needs a restraining order from her B*TCH mother too. Look and learn Jamie Lynn, take your Nickelodeon $$$$ and your baby and get away from your parents!

Debbie

This guy is one sick individual... Keep him far away forever...

Did he even get served his restraining order yet or is he still not opening the door???

Check all the pawn shops in the area... They should have records if they were pawned...

name withheld

Lucky the court has this information so they may take sufficient steps in ensuring the welfare of Ms Spears

THANK GOD SOMEONE SAVED MY GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Family Friend

And he's RIGHT, too. The world would be a better place if she just dropped dead.