Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

Georgia Girl

Sam,

You need to go back to working at your mother's gas station.

amanda

OMG...pray for Brit and get this psycho away from her!! Kfed needs to kick his A$$!!

alicenative

Britney get away from your manager and get with your family! You don't want to end up like Anna Nicole Smith

too sad

# 784 , THAT VIDEO SAYS A LOT.

SHE REFERS TO SAM AS " THEY " < MORE THAN ONE PERSON ...................

AND SHE SAYS

SHE NEVER HEARD OF ADNAN OR MET HIM ..............

LET'S HOPE WHEN SHE IS BETTER SHE STILL WONT HAVE HEARD OF HIM OR MET HIM ..............IN HER MIND ............
LET'S HOPE SHE FORGOT ABOUT HIM .

too sad

IS BRITNEYS DOCTOR THE SAME ONES ANNA NICOLE USED ................?

WHO PRESCRIBED THE PILLS .............???

MUST BE ON HER BOTTLES

Jennifer.Bush

Britney i luv u stay strong
so sadddddddddddddddd
did ya read where she said she wants to see her babies
and sam said on wed. hello she isn't allowed to see them. this guy is so sick lying to her about her kids.digusting

Jennifer.Bush

britney does luv her kids
look at how she is out of it and in the mist of things she is STILL asking for her kids. she luvs them
britney still strong

Jennifer.Bush

lol @ jeanie
stop it

Broken Hearted Mom

Why have her friends and family allowed the paps in her life? They are ike a pack of animals getting in the car, going in her house. Why is there no security there at her home for her? All those nuts need to be cleaned out of there. I hope that someone from the state eally monitors what her family does to her estate and decsions they make. This poor girl who is obviously up against a long road with addiction recovery, handling a mental disorder and vultures of all kinds picking at all sides of her.

britaculous

OMG. I read her whole statement. Scary.

I just can't believe they actually left her at the house the whole of Wednesday without calling the cops then.
Says he's been in her life since Oct 07. That would explain her worst behaviour of late. Poor thing.

Imagine how low she must have been for him to be able to take that much control of her.....

Nic

frankly_disturbed....how would K-fed have known? Sam moved in after K-fed was already gone....Britney filed for divorce in 2006 and K-fed was already gone before that....so no, K-fed did NOT live there while this was going on.....and there are some sick people in the world who would totally do this sort of thing so they don't have to get a real job and earn their own living....and it seems that something is pretty fishy that her so-called friends would keep letting her get worse and worse and parade her around for the world to see it....Sam Lufti and his entourage were well on their way to cleaning her out.....I would bet money on that.

mudgenta

Has anyone even bothered to check out whether Adnan or Sam are terrorists, in the literal "911" sense of the word? Does the security of this country only involve airports? If one wants to take down the economy of a country, why not attack an unsuspecting pop star who brings millions of tax dollars to this country? The "Sheep-like" voyueristic masses would not know what hit them, now would they? Where is the security in this country? Have they taken sleeping pills? What is it going to take to awaken them, and the people?

finally needed to vent

I have been following this for months now. Never writing anything, just reading the stories and some of the times reading the comments as well. What has been revealed here today makes a lot of sense. I think that the problem Britney did have was postpartum depression really bad. But then this low life of a creep comes along and takes complete advantage of the situation.( just like so many people have taken advantage of her for many years) Britney has no one that she can trust. She so desperately wants to have just ONE person that loves her for her. Its simple: she wants to be loved, just like we all want to be loved. I do not think that she has bi-polar. The medicine that she has been given by the devil himself has been making her act like this. She needs to get away from Sam, those lawyers, and everything else that has been making her go crazy for their own personal gains. She needs to go back home with her Mom & Dad. Even that therapist that she has been seeing needs to go.I really don't know either if her being where she is now is all that good. Making her take medicine that she might NOT need, When you stop and think about it does it not make sense as to why she has been acting this way. My daughter told me weeks ago that someone was making her do this. I think that the only person that can save her right now is her Dad. (and her Mom). I know that this letter will not make a hell of a difference in what is going to happen to her. I just really felt like I needed to vent. I want Britney to get better. She needs her babies and they need her.

des

who knows what the truth is, they are all crazy and incapable of anything only hope she gets straight and goes home to kentwood to find reality and raise her kids with the help of family and true friends.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

Oooops, I crapped my pants!

Previous 15 Comments | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments