Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

jane

this news is shocking i wish her all the best and i hope she gets the help she needs now!!!!!

Barb

This sounds like Anna Nicole all over again! These people are taken advantage of and made to look crazy, when it's the people around them that are crazy! I'm glad her parents are there and taking control of the situation. She needs her family right now. My thoughts and prayers are with them all!!

smart person

What a creep! she is the most famous person in the world how has he been getting away with this? she has obviously been brainwashed by him and the drugs he has been giving her.

shelva

If these prescriptions were legally obtained, what is with the pharmacy that fills that type of combination and the physician/psychiatrist that is prescribing them? Hopefully she can recover from what her body and liver has had to process. That guy should go back to where he came from - or should be locked up.

Boycot all Jesses Business

He is another Howard K Stern. Frightening.

quepasa

she needs to put Lufti in jail...

SparkleB

While this guy may be bogus, he can't take the blame for all of Britney's behaviour. She was acting crazy and erratic long before he came on the scene.

If the allegations against him are true though, I hope the Spears' prosecute his ass.

30 something

Thank God Britneys parents have stepped in. This is becoming text book. A young vulnerable, Star employs a person who has criminal motives, in their handling. Britney is young and nieve. When a person has no normalcy growing up they have a diffiult time with inner radar. Determining who is good and who is bad because for a long time this has been determined for them. The drugs that have been administered to Britney can cause a very sane person to become insane. Her behavior my all be drug induced. Save her and protect her, and keep these predators away from her. Destruction of an american pop star, by a man of middle eastern decent, with the name Osama? He is a very dangerous man. No good man would ever call a women what he did. Ever. Protect her from the vulchers. We have lost so many gifted people. What has gone on with Britney is tragic. Save her!!!!!! By the way, I am not a fan. I have never bought a CD. But I am a women. SAVE HER AN PROTECT HER!

britjs

Wow, i knew there was a REAL reason she was acting weird, but i had no idea this A -Hole was the source!!! I have to admit i was anti B there for qawhile, but now i really feel sorry for her...and i feel kinda stupid for some of the brit bashing i was involved in...=(

Ashley

EVERYTHING he said about Britney is absolutely TRUE! She is an unfit mother, she is a whore, she does care more about her relationship with Adnan than her children, she is a piece of trash. I agree with him 100% about the things he said about Britney!

Brits Best Interest

Sam has seemed suspicious from the start and I think he took a woman going through postpartum and kept a cycle of drugs in her system which has led to a over/ mis-medicated Britney. It does seem like she spiraled since her involvement with Lufti began!

uuuhhooohh!!!

Wonder WHO the DOCTOR was???

Sounds like what they did to Anna Nicole....

Was it Dr. K????

uuuhhooohh!!!

OH!!!

Bet it was Khristine Eurosibitch!!!

Cori

Is Sam Lutfi related to Howard K. Stern, by any chance? Sounds like the Ana Nicole story all over again. Controlling man calling the shots, moving into the house & taking over, drugs induced, etc. Lutfi needs to be jailed!!!! Maybe now Brit can get her life back together!

sepia

Why was she let out of the hospital? What is going to happen now? The 14th deadline is too soon!

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments