Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

Dawn Day

Why isn't he in jail? If this is true then it should become a police matter.

How dare he. How dare she allow it but if he was 'poisoning' her then how would she really know?

Something is fishy.

Michelle

It seems it doesn't even matter anymore who is telling the truth. The proof is in the pudding, as they say. Britney has spiraled downward rapidly since Sam Lufti came in to her life. That's all the proof I need. And her parents came along and got her to a hospital and are seeing to it that she gets professional help. I hope this creep stays away, crawls back under his rock.

Cheryl

I hope they lock the bum up.
It is plain to see this man is just like her ex-husband.
I hope she gets better real soon.
Cheryl

lindsay

sam is a loser /tapeworm but britney is an adult & she nedesds to take responsibilty,,don't know what insomnia is? look it up in a dictionary. ingnorance is not an excuse,,plus she was messed up waaaaaaay before Sam Came around, he is taking advantage but she is not even trying to fix things, this is old issues that have stemmed from many years of being out of control

lally

Great point 73, I think Lynnie's interpretation of things are distorted and don't reflect the point Sam was trying to make. Lynnie has been no where around and her track record writing a tell all book and Jamie Lynn is suspect.

SRQ

I knew it.........I got a bad feeling when he was carrying in food to her at the hospital. Pretty easy to hide pills when tthey are crushed and mixed in a shake

Cartman

I don't think we are hearing the truth on any of this nonsense.

noyankhere

KEEP THAT LOSER AWAY FROM BRITNEY.. he is evil... its all about control that man just wants to control her..no wonder adnan was a threat ..PARENTS, TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER AWAY FROM LA AND LOOK AFTER HER WHERE LUFTI CANT GET HER...

tuna marie

britney was acting out all summer, was sam with her then? was he there during the gross hous of blues shows? how about in vegas when she was thrown out of a wynn hotel, and her bodyguard got into a scuffle. you can't blame everything on this creep.

Stina

Its like he is Howard K. Stern and she is Anna Nicole Smith... Stern dd the same thing to Anna Nicole. So so sad, i hope she doesn't end up the way Anna Nicole did.

Reality

This shouldn't shock anybody. He's Howard K. Stern to a T. Only he didn't finish the job he started out to do like Howard did

JW

I AGREE....stay away from X17!!! And if Britney is well enough to get of rid of Britney maybe she will listen to the public make their voices known.

hunnygirls

Another Howard Stern!

fame ho

Brit has the intelligence of a 5th grader, so the fact that she does not even know what insomia is...just shows her true lack of any true inteligence. she NEEDS to be hospitalized...and MUST get away from the crook Sam. I wonder exaclty how MUCH $$ he has sqaundered from her...or exacty what she has signed over and put in his name? And why exaclty is Trope and Trope so close with SAM???? That seems to be a very dangerous issue. The more messed up she is, the more they can ALL take from her. I am very glad that her DAD is invloved with trying to protect her. This sounds SO much like the Howard K. Stern deal with ANS.....some sleeze steps in....and a person whole life goes downhill? We all remember how well that worked out.

Lateef

What, this is shocking and crazy. I used to think Sam was creepy, but this is absolutely shocking -- if it's true.