Restraining Order

Claims Sam Drugged Brit

2/5/2008 5:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

Read the docs
The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

Dee

Oh please #73 and #92. Who knows what and how much medication he's been giving her. Her parents may not be picture-perfect parents, but this guy is trouble.

Think about it - his real name is Obama. Hello?

LaLa

Everyone was asking why didn't someone stop Anna Nicole, and other stars like her who let the people around them lead them down the wrong path. Thanks goodness Britney's parents were able to get in, and help her before it was too late!

Jen

None of this information passes the smell test.
I cannot fathom anyone making comments like that.
No parties involved seem trustworthy, IMHO

1blondie4u2

Sam is another Howard Stern.....At least Brits parents we able to got some control before it was to late!

Giggles

It would be tragic if X17Online in fact did pay this man to contribute to the decline of Britney's, or anyone's mental health all so that Brandy Navarre could get rich by selling advertising on her staged site. What a shame. This is as bad as the MySpace hoax that turned to suicide.

ghill4

Hey Jane Valez-Mitchel is Sam still your number one boy??????????

Patti

Sounds like Brit has her very own Howard K. Stern.

chris

i think he is a piece of crap. Yet this is he said she said bull crap. who says he did this her parents? i can see if it was the cops but this is simply the parents. in no way am i saying its not true but you'd think they would get some facts to back up an accusation like that.

babygirl

No wonder she lost custody of her boys and she had nothing to do with it and being drugged up. can't make money off her if she was not under his control. Those babies have suffered because dumbass sam ruled her mind and made her miss appointments along with court, this man should be jailed and let the othe prisoners go at him shame on you sam you hurt not only britney but to little boys shame lock him up and never find the key to let him out your sick sick sick

Nicole

I hope that Lynne Spears and her friend get blood tests to see why they couldn't sleep that night and felt agitated. He probably drugged them, too!

BAN X17ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris

my my my

HOW DO WE KNOW ALL THIS HEAR SAY IS TRUE. BUT I SAW NO GOOD IN HIM AND HIS SECOND NAME SHOULD BE HOWARD STERN. BUT I SOOOOOOOOOOO HOPE BRITNEY CAN SEE THE LIGHT NOW AND COME OUT ON TOP. STICK HIS SORRY ASS UNDER THE JAIL.

Fran

I knew he was up to no good They killed Anna Nicole and it was about to happen to brit too!!!

RUKIDDINGME

WOW, is pretty much all I can say. If this is true, it has become very easy to see how things have spiraled out of control. If he has been drugging her with god only knows what, he could be in a world of hurt. He is middle eastern so the controlling behavior does not at all suprise me. I pray that the courts put this sleeze bag out on the streets. I think he is the one feeding the paparazzi madness!

Nurse Randa

Brittany's mom was angry that Sam "engineered" the intervention for Brittany.... I'm sorry, but isn't that what needed to happen with her???? Glad someone took charge here! And him crushing up her pills to put in her food, if thats the only way she would take them then fine! Without meds she was driving around town at all hours of the night, endangering everyone in her path. Lynne is pissed that Sam told Brittany that she cared more about Adnan than her kids??? That appears true... she wasn't taking the necessary steps to get her kids back, yet she was running around town with Adnan. Sounds to me like Sam had Brittany's best interest in mind 100%, everyone else in her life just wishes they had the same influence on her that he did.