"Dancing with the Stars" for Hillary?!

2/5/2008 6:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary ClintonProducers of the "Dancing with the Stars" tour want to tango with Hillary Clinton!

TMZ has obtained a copy of the letter Jared Paul, co-producer of the "DWTS" tour, sent to Hillary -- inviting her to shake her groove thang -- on one of the next stops on the tour. Paul sent the letter after Hills told Tyra Banks in an interview that she might like to compete on "DWTS" someday. Depending on today's primary results, it may happen sooner than she thinks!

Hillary knows how to hustle for votes, but can she do the hustle?!

A call to a rep for Hillary Clinton was not immediately returned.

Click to launch -- cold as ice!

Kay

Her big fat ass chugging around the screen would be enough to make anyone put their foot through it.

just a thought

A DRAG QUEEN THAT CAN RUN THIS COUNTRY BETTER THAN WHAT'S OUT THERE NOW...

Triple Play

OH NO, I LOOKED AT HER PICTURE AND I THINK THAT I AM ON TO LOSE MY SIGHT. SHE S ONE NASTY LOOKING BIT__. NO WONDER BILL WAS HITTING MONICA

LoneWolf69

HRHKAT, you seem to be the only person on TMZ that has any sense. Well, you and me :-)

LIFE IS LIFE

Neither a woman or an African American will ever be President. ... For now

just a thought

I LOVE WHAT YOU SAID 37 THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO PUT OUT THERE, HE'S TOO YOUNG RIGHT NOW, WITH ONLY BEING IN THE SENATE FOR 1 YEAR IS NOT ENOUGHT TIME TO GET THINGS GOING THAT HE WANTS TO, IT'S GOING TO TAKE 16 YEARS TO GET THIS COUNTRY BACK TO WHERE IT WAS WITH BILL... MORE JOBS AND DEFICIT WAY DOWN...THINK PEOPLE, CHANGE IS GOOD BUT NOT JUST YET..

Triple Play

HRHKAT YOU MUSTBE ON DRUGS. IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT GOVERNMENT AND POLITICS, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE RUNNER UP WILL NEVER BE ASKED TO BE THE VP. THAT WOULD B THE BIGGEST ADMISSION OF FAILURE EVER. BY THE WAY HILLAY DOES OT STAND A CHANCE.SE IS FAR TOO NASTY FOR AMERICA TO EMBRACE

me

if hillary wins, im moving to canada asap. i dont really like ANY of them, which is sad, so i'm just going to vote for the one that i dislike the least.. definately not hillary. dumb bitch. go die somewhere.

Kimberly

God, I would NEVER watch dancing again, if she was on it! Hillary America is NOT ready for you to be the 1st woman president! Vote Republican! ONLY they will keep us safe.

HRHKAT

I know lonewolf.....if all these Obama supporters really loved Obamaand would want him to have as much power then it would be smart to put him as vice president...then president...and everyone virtually agrees a Hillary/Obama ticket would win...I think each of them completes the other soooo perfectly...she is highly intelligent, experienced, and good speaker...Obama is young, fresh, highly intelligent, and a good person...he just needs the experience and 8 yearsof vice pres would make him a fabulous pres in 16...hillary would have two great speakers that would repair the worlds view of us...europe loves bill and they like obama. we need them to be on the road campaigning for america in other countries and it would be that much easier for obama to become president in 2016 with world support....I know people are really into fresh faces...but jimmy carter was a fresh face from the nixon era and we know how that turned out....so im just being a knowledgable thinker HILLARY/OBAMA 08....OBAMA 2016!

just a thought

THE BEAR MUST BE A WOMAN HATER...IT COULD HAPPEN, HEY WERESCREWED YOU AREN'T GONE YET...

me

yeah whatever... i am a woman. haha. not a womanhater. her gender has nothing to do with my opinion of her.. its the places she stands on issues and the things she says, etc., that make me dislike her. and we are all screwed if she is voted in.

HRHKAT

Actually bear....it shows great admiration for having someone with similar yet different opinions...Lincoln filled his cabinet with people of the opposite party because be believed he needed people tell him the truth and not to sugar coat whats going on....same with hillary and obama...obama would not tell hillary wants she wants to hear....the bush administration only had "yes men" hillary would be smart of have obama either as her vp or somewhere in her cabinet because it means she respects his opinion and the voice of the people...i would like to think obama would do the same..

just a thought

TALK ABOUT SCREWED, WHAT ARE WE NOW????HELLO, HOW MANY BOYS FROM YOUR TOWN HAVE DIED FOR THIS STUPID REPUBLICAN PARTY...TO MANY FOR ME TO COUNT..

just a thought

HEY WERESCREWED I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU WHEN I SAID WOMAN HATER, SHOW'S HOW STUPID YOU ARE JUST LIKE A WOMAN TO JUMP THE GUN AND THINK WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU.. I JUST ASKED IF YOU WERE GONE YET TO CANADA...HAHAHA DUMBASS..