"Dancing with the Stars" for Hillary?!

2/5/2008 6:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hillary ClintonProducers of the "Dancing with the Stars" tour want to tango with Hillary Clinton!

TMZ has obtained a copy of the letter Jared Paul, co-producer of the "DWTS" tour, sent to Hillary -- inviting her to shake her groove thang -- on one of the next stops on the tour. Paul sent the letter after Hills told Tyra Banks in an interview that she might like to compete on "DWTS" someday. Depending on today's primary results, it may happen sooner than she thinks!

Hillary knows how to hustle for votes, but can she do the hustle?!

A call to a rep for Hillary Clinton was not immediately returned.

Click to launch -- cold as ice!

samanthab

I love to see so many people hating on republicans!
especially behind the computer, it makes you loook pathetic.
I cant wait for the next republican president!
MIKE JOHN MITT! Doesnt matter, I will be happy with any of them!!
by the way hillary & obamma, suck

JJ

#11 Marissa I'm with you and "wake up" I agree.

just a thought

Samantha my young dear, sososososo sad, have you seen how your great republican President has got us in a hell of a bind right now, what makes you think the others wont follow the idiot that has gotten so many of our young soldiers killed.....we need change quick, Hillary/obama

just a thought

woooohooo WAKE UP.....more people on the hillary campaing....

Kimberly

Samamtha - Dont listen to these liberal no brain idiots! I agree with you wholeheartedly! They will all be disappointed, I guess when Mcain or Romney win. But our country will be better off. God help us all if we have Clinton or Osama.

KellyinCA.

O please what a fake pic that is..bad bad bad job tmz people. You need better gaphic people...

just a thought

KIMBERLY/SAMANTHA.... WHAT IS DIFFERENT ABOUT THE REPUBLICAN'S THAT ARE RUNNING NOW, THAN WHAT IS IN THE WHITEHOUSE NOW??? I BET YOU LIKE AND VOTED FOR THE IDIOT KILLING ALL OUR KIDS WITH A WAR HE WANTED TO FINISH FOR HIS FATHER????

MGM KID

Howard Stern for president

JJ

yea whatever, thank you! How refreshing. Their days are numbered my friend!

noitall

THIS WOMAN CAN'T CATCH A BREAK !!!!!!

If she looks tough and all-business, they say "She's cold as ice",
If she get a bit choked up about something, they say "She's too weak & sensitve"

WE ALL KNOW THE REASON THEY PILE ON HER IS BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT PILE ON OBAMA BECAUSE HE'S BLACK ! THEY'D HAVE THE RATH OF SHARPTON TO DEAL WITH. GOD FORBID !!!

THE MEDIA HAS BEEN SEVERLY ONE SIDED IN CRITICISM OF HER AND NO ONE HAS ENOUGH BALLS TO CALL THEM ON IT.
IT'S A DISGRACE !

BARACK CALLS HIS CAMPAIGN A MOVEMENT .... YEAH, I AGREE . IT'S A BOWEL MOVEMENT !!!!!!!!

just a thought

yeah #60, it's because she's a woman, and what man what's to answer to a woman....if she were a man she'd be president again...

AL GOREs VAGINA

YOU GO HILLARY...BREAK A LEG !!!...............AND ARM, AND ANOTHER LEG, AND YOUR HEAD, AND YOUR BIG FAT A**, AND THEN SHOOT YOUR PIECE OF CRAP HUSBAND, AND YOUR BUTT BOY...BARACK HUSSEIN NO-BAMA!!!

MGM KID

Britney for pres..TMZ sure supports her!!!

Iowa Girl

must we name call? are you serious? Well, so be it. It' like elementary school all over again.
Regardless of WHO gets in office, i just do NOT want it to be Hillary. I would sleep easier at night knowing obama kicked her "fake crying" a$$..but whatever.

Im still a republican, voting for my candidate of choice.

As a good friend of mine says..."if you are in you are OUT" time for a change and any of these candidates will bring it.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

IS IT A BALLET " SWAN LAKE ? " HER DAUGHTER IS LAUGHING .