Debra Winger

'Memba Her?!

2/5/2008 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Debra Winger ruled the box office in hits like "An Officer and a Gentleman," "Urban Cowboy," and "Terms of Endearment." Guess what she looks like now!

Debra Winger

realtalker

First.

that.is.all

Love her. I remember Bette Davis saying she thought she was the best up and coming actress at the time. I really enjoyed her acting performances and that deep breathy voice. I think she looks great. Hey, everybody ages...best to do so naturally.

JUST SAY NO-BAMA

SHE WAS THE VOICE OF "E.T."...

JUST SAY NO-BAMA

E.T. PHONE HOME...

FlBiker

Good actress, cute woman.

Anon

These entries are the most retarded entries in the history of EVER. Britney's locked up and now you're desperate. Lame.

AL GOREs VAGINA

My God , people , you don't live with Ms. Winger or have to see her every day !.........remember her as she entertained us ! I hope all of us age as well as some of the critics on this blog think we should !....Good Luck !!!!

too sad

SHE LOOKS LIKE A YOUNGER HEALTHIER LIE LOW .

mm

Robin Williams?

that.is.all

Alexis,

I have to disagree with you on TMZ showing these photo's. I quite like seeing them. I am in my 50's and remember many of these people. Makes me feel good about my own aging. I look a little better but not much. I like seeing people of like age aging naturally. BUT I do hate looking in the mirror. I was quite good looking in my time and no matter what, aging does pretty much suck when your mind is still thinking you are in your 30's...body and face does not match up however.

Italiabeefy

She looks like Hell, and i hear she was a real **TCH when asked about her early career in tv...never liked her..and she is a horrible actress..Hasbeen!

Glisten Garbor

Yah I remember her..she was about as popular as Sean Young...

wendy

The gal needs a little botox.

et makes me sick

Actresses just don't look like she did anymore. Everyone is plastic looking and heavily made up, with big, overdone hair. Hayden Panettiere, for example, is pretty, but she wears too much makeup for an 18 year old, trying to look sexy and grownup. I was going to write that girls I know don't look like that, but the more I think about it, while most girls are actor-pretty, they still try like hell. Whatever happened to natural beauty, like Debra Winger in the 80s? When did we start putting so much stock in looking all the same, and like Barbie dolls? I'm glad at her age Debra's eyebrows don't arch up into her hairline and her lips aren't gigantic, and that her face doesn't have that gross sheen plastic surgery victims seem to think looks good. She looks great, AND she has a brain.

Me!

She turned down the role in 'Peggy Sue Got Married" because she was expecting a baby.
He is now 20 years old.