Did Pitt Throw a Hissy Fit?

2/5/2008 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tom Cruise was the first to get the new Ducati Desmosedici RR motorcycle and Brad Pitt threw a tantrum, at least according to e-mails obtained by TMZ.
Ducati and Pitt
The e-mails, sent by a UPS exec to various freight terminals, instructed that all shipments of the bike be stopped immediately until Brad got his delivered. The first e-mail says the delay "has something to do with Brad Pitt not receiving his first." A second says, "Please be sure and DO NOT DELIVER THESE BIKES UNTIL NEXT TUESDAY. We wouldn't want to upset Brad Pitt."

A UPS source claims the shipping freeze ticked off Denzel Washington and Michael Jordan, both of whom allegedly complained. MJ's rep had no comment, while Denzel's didn't get back to us.

Reps for both Brad and Ducati say it's not true -- that Brad never ordered the bike and was never supposed to receive one. We contacted UPS, but rather than deny the story, the UPS exec repeated several times, "I do not want to comment on that."

noitall

TMZ........WHY DON'T YOU GET WITH IT AND REPORT SOME NEWS LIKE :

THE FACT THAT 50CENT KICKED PARIS OFF THE STAGE DURING A PARTY SHE WAS HOSTING ...... AND

THE SPICE GIRLS HAVE CANCELLED THE REST OF THEIR TOUR, CITING FAMILY & PERSONAL COMMITMENTS....

joe

UPS does have a freight division that would deliver the motorcycles.

melonie

I do not believe this story.Brad is not a spoiled HW movie star.Brad is a very kind and considerate person.This is so untrue why pick on Brad,leave him alone.liar liar pants on fire.....

zmt

GREAT STORY!! A DEFINITE BENIFIT TO SOCIETY!!

Kelli

LMAO, there there that was funny!

Joanne

Doesn't Brad Pitt have ENOUGH to do with 4 kids and two on the way to bother with getting a stupid motorcycle???? That sucks...

Kelli

Jaye, he has 4 kids. Give him a break! lol

ellie

WWWWAAAAAAAAAA....

Kelli

Edie, do you need a pacie?

tmz fan

Hilarious picture! " waaaaaahhh, i want my bike first! oops, i think i went boom-boom in my pants..... "

Kelli

Sounds like you need a diaper change. I'll call your mama.

tmz fan

thanks...but could YOU do the wiping? the crying was "baby Brad"

Kelli

Nope, he's not my type. Sorry. I can call your Grandma.

bunny

It would be more likely that Tom cruise threw the Hissy Fit, and the scientologists made the UPS people say Brad was the one who did, so Tom could cover it up as usual. I mean lets be honest here, Tom cruise has a history of behaving like a bitch, not Brad. And if it was Brad, I don't think Angie would be to happy with him for acting that way.

Shawn

I agree with 37 and 39. Who cares if old man Pitt was upset?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments