« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele -- No Tom in Her Pocket

2/5/2008 10:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Gisele Bundchen returned to New York last night -- a hero to all New York fans -- for successfully pulling a Jessica "Yoko Romo" Simpson on her guy, Tom Brady.

The supermodel came home last night after the Super Bowl -- sans her favorite gunslinger -- and a total stranger did about as good a job blocking for her as the New England Patriots o-line did for Brady, i.e., not at all.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JUST SAY NO-BAMA

NO DOINKY FOR THE TOMMY AFTER LOOSING...

get a grip

Lori,
You must be blind!!!!! Manning looks like a high school kid full of zits

Mrs. Pine

ITA with the previous posters. Tom Brady has no class, and as seen in the Super Bowl, he nothing but a girlie-man! How in the world can a man leave a beautiful woman who is pregnant with his child to go play with some skank?

Congratulations Giants and their fans!!

roughdaddy

didnt view the video until now,,,lol shes a little sneak!

Jrz Grl

HA HA HA Brady, you loser! Eli rocked it! He is full of class and a total cutie. Way to go GIANTS! woo-hoo!!!

patsy ramsey

JUST SAW THE VIDEO, OMG SHE IS A BASEMENT DWELLING WHORE. HAHHAAA
THANK YOU GISELLE KEEP UP THE GOOD WHORING AND RUINING BRADY'S FAMILY LIFE.

zoso

Lori, I agree. I think Eli is Hot. Very cute. Down the earth, humble and gracious. I hope he stays that way. It would be a shame if he became a stuck up womanizer.

Suzi

No one knows what the situation was between Bridgette and Tom. She could of left him! As long as he's involved in his sons life, that's the most important.

Jan

Good for the Giants. Brady is just like KFed. He walked from the mother of his child while she is still pregnant for greener pastures. Shame on Brady!!! Was a a little tried after staying locked up her NY apt. a week bofore the Superbowl?.

Kelli

She should call Jessica for advice. Dump Brady, once a dog always a dog.

Bec

I wonder how long until Gisele dumps Tom now that his team finally lost. She strikes me as a girl who latches onto the "winner" or "hot boy" of the moment and then ditches them when they are no longer on top. Not that he wouldn't deserve it after what he did to his pregnant ex-girlfriend.

StarrStruck

She gets uglier every time I see her.

Lori

#18 "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Ever hear that one???? THis truly fits, or beauty is only skin deep. Think about it.

Chris

While the whole "girlfriend ruining the QB's game" is ridiculous, I laugh everytime I hear Jessica "Yoko Romo".

get a grip

Lori,
I don't have to think about it...I have eyes I can see!!! Manning is nasty looking!!!! He comes from a nice family but thoses boys are UGLY!!!!!!