Jamie Says Brit Believes Sam Stole Her Stuff

2/5/2008 10:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsIn Jamie's declaration, he said, "Britney then told me that there was some property of hers that Sam Lutfi had wrongfully taken. She asked me to help get it back. I told her that I would."

Remember, a police report was filed claiming a theft at Brit's house.

IhateJon

Jamie.....GET YOUR DAUGHTER AWAY FROM RON RALE AND TROPE & TROPE!!!! He was in on the Anna Nicole fiasco!!!

Cartman

BLIMEY!

THAT BLOODY SAM STOLE MY FAVORITE BLUE LIGHTER!!!!!

Ummmhmmm

May you get well and bask in the warmth of a family that loves you Britney .I will pray for that for you sweety ,the bashers have bashed you enough .

leigh

um..9, I dont think you understand my prob, its serious...i know some of you out there know what Im talkin about..(might take awhile for this to be added....first I have to go to my email, open inbox, accept comment, come back)

Ummmhmmm

2. how do i enter my password so i don't have to wait for an email?

Posted at 8:11PM on Feb 5th 2008 by CK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey CK ,you cant -they disabled that feature a loooooooooong time ago !So you can only do the email thing now .

TMZ is pathetic

British Britney=OOOOH, I'M BAD, I STOLE YOUR LIGHTER!!!

MsSas

I so totally agree with you Julie, I couldn't of said it better myself.

I hope she decides to go back to Louisana to heal a little. She needs to be away from Hollywood for awhile.

I've been reading the comments and all I can say is IF you are a parent AND you love your child, there is nothing you wouldn't do to help them when they are hurting.

Jealousy is so unbecoming so SAVE YOUR HATE!

I so hope the courts work with her parents. They are they ONLY ones that have her best interest at heart~

JC123

This whole situation is disgusting. Sam kept her prisoner...it's no wonder she had to get out of the house all the time - it was the only way for her to get away from him. I couldn't imagine anyone inputting themselves into my life like that. He doesn't have her best interest, he only cares about himself. He was quoted last week saying he NEVER took any money from Britney (he was just genuinely concerned) - YEAH RIGHT! He knew he was getting booted when Lynne & Jamie showed up, I absolutely belive he went back to that home and stole some valuables for payment for his services!!!! Calling all the stalkarazzi - you should have photos of him going back to her house that day - where are the pics to prove he was there??? Turn them over to the police!

buzzbomber

Garra

He has more than likely stolen many things from Britney and her home. He should rot in Angola!

RIA

i am actuallly starting to feel sorry for her. i beleive that sam luffti did do all those things.

Cartman

I'M SENDING MY DADDY AFTER YOU SAM. NOBODY STEALS MY BLUE LIGHTER!!!

April Fouels

TANSIE, 31, GO TO............IMDB.COM...........ENTER.......SAM LUTFI..................

Carolyn

What did "Sam" do before he terrorized our pop princess

Cartman

37. A friend of mine went to visit someone at the UCLA Psychiatric Ward and said that Britney had to be put in restraints. My friend was in the visiting area and heard a commotion, Britney was screaming and throwing feces at staff. I hope they can help her, it's sad.

Posted at 8:36PM on Feb 5th 2008 by missmary
------------------------

Sounds like she is in deep detox.

I hope somebody took pics! I kid, I kid.