Jamie to Brit: I Gotta Cook for the Super Bowl!

2/5/2008 10:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In a declaration signed by Jamie Spears, he claims on Sunday, February 3, "I was unable to visit the hospital during the day because I had to work: I am a cook, and I was catering a large Super Bowl party."
Read the docs
Jamie continues, "While I was working Britney called my cell phone at least four times. She called me about every 20 minutes." During one call, she said, "Daddy what are you doing?" Jamie responded, "I told her I was cooking. Britney said, 'What are you doing cooking, daddy? Why are you not here with me?' I told her, 'Baby, daddy's got to work.'"

Jamie continued, saying that Britney asked him to "hurry up and get here ... because you gotta get me out of here."

Jamie said Brit asked him to bring her some vanilla ice cream.

When Jamie got to the hospital, Brit was unreceptive. "I leaned over to kiss her. She turned her head away from me. I said to her, 'I love you.' She said, 'No you don't.'"

Britney became upset, claiming "someone was lying to her" about who was keeping her at UCLA. Jamie said, "No, I'm not keeping you here." A nurse came in to tell Brit that the hospital was keeping her there, not her dad.

According to the declaration, "Britney told me that she had fired her lawyers and that she had new lawyers."

AD

Poor poor Mr. Spears. God bless him and his ex. How painful to see his daughter mentally ill not knowing if she will have a good recovery and not know if his grandkids will have a competent mother one day as their father is a gold digger and makes babies with celebrities for fame and out of his own mouth wants a sugar momma. No wonder Britney dumped his pathetic ass. I feel bad for her parents right now cause they are hurting the most, I think Britney is out of it to feel the pain they are.

April Fouels

M.P.D.+XENOPHOBIA+MULTIPLE SCREEN NAMES+ANSWERING YOUR OWN POSTS/QUESTIONS=1 SICK PUPPY.

TMZ is pathetic

Thank you Lana #93..couldn't agree more. "Daddy I want it NOW!!!"

Cici

I do not believe I have ever before read about a young woman so afraid to grow up and take responsibility for her actions. Is it because she has no everyday living skills ,formal education other than singing, dancing and acting or suitable role models in her adult life - not slamming her family at all. I am convinced they have done and are doing the best they know how and have certainly rescued their lovely daughter from a tragic stream of events that could have had a deadly outcome. It just puzzles me that Britney appears to be so spoiled and immature and afraid to grow up. I do not think she knows how to be a real woman doing ordinary things in order to manage her own affairs, responsibilities and emotions. It appears to me that she just does not have the tools necessary to function normally in the real world.

just asking

#69 - Jamie is not 'disclosing' this, this is an official court declaration that someone (I dont want to mention their name or they might not post this) got a hold of and put on the internet.

I cannot believe how truly sad this is. chilish, pathetic, spoiled- whatever you want to call britney, she has declined so rapidly right before our very eyes its frightening that we sat by and watched with delight. we should all be disgusted with ourselves. this girl may very well be permanently disabled. I dont think she has any grasp on reality. and she is a mother of two very young boys.

tammy

At least Mr. Spears continues to earn his own living unlike most other parents of young celebrities. And he & Britney's mother both worked to provide for the family. Her parents could not have known for certain she would make it to super stardom so they took a big risk for their daughter to pursue her dreams. Sounds like a dad who loves his daughter and is doing everything he can to help her. She may not be comfortable yet, but once they get her straightened out and she is seeing clearly, hopefully she will understand who truly cares for her, and that is her family.

April Fouels

PINOCCHIO, JAPETTA CALLED, HE WANTS TO CUT OFF YOUR NOSE, IT SPITES YOUR FACE.

Brat2u

Maybe mom went against Dad;s wishes when schlepping her daughter around for money, and Dad was right , just that he did not demand his wife not promote her that way once leaving Mousecateer status. Maybe daddy isn;t a freeloader and just p222ywhipped by Lynn.....who is trying to lve through her kids by pimping them out for a buck.
Britney probably always loved her Dad, but resents he did not stop her mother from indulging her so much. I notice he hasn't said too much about the grandkids either....before this fiasco.

mudgenta

Has anyone even bothered to check out whether Adnan or Sam are terrorists, in the literal "911" sense of the word? Does the security of this country only involve airports? If one wants to take down the economy of a country, why not attack an unsuspecting pop star who brings millions of tax dollars to this country? The "Sheep-like" voyueristic masses would not know what hit them, now would they? Where is the security in this country? Have they taken sleeping pills? What is it going to take to awaken them, and the people?

tammy

#95 - Agree with your comments. I was watching Britney's True Hollywood Story, or that other show they have been playing on the E Channel about her fall from grace (that's what they call it) and was shocked to learn that Britney only went to 9th grade in school before becoming famous so quickly. The parents could not have foreseen all this happening and how would anyone regardless of age, handle all the fame & money she came into? Britney obviously worked very hard and had her parent's support to get to where she did. Seems Britney wanted to grow up too fast and once she married Kevin Federline he did nothing except keep her pregnant while he was spending the rest of his time in Vegas trying to become a superstar himself. Britney probably does not have the mentality or the tools she needs to cope even though she is 26 yoa., she still hasn't had any "real" life experience.

April Fouels

INVESTIGATIONS ARE ONGOING, NO INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE FOR RELEASE AT THIS TIME.

seriously

How can anyone say that man doesn't love her? It's obvious that he's the only one who's looking out for her best interest. It's also well known that whenever she had a fight with him(because he didn't agree with her choices) she bashed him.. He's trying. It's more than any of you are doing(TMZ, PEREZ, ET, INSIDER.)

ShadowGod

Again, how she is acting and the things she is saying, TYPICAL bipolar manic depressive behavior! She needs the full 14 days to get better!

April Fouels

THE I.R.S. HAS AN INVESTIGATION, AND THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONFISCATE PROPERTY WITHOUT ANY WARRANT FROM ANY COURT, IT IS SAID, THEY ARE IN PROCESS OF SEIZURE PROCLIMATION AT THIS TIME.......

kel

how we could wonder why the hell britney is in the messed up situation she is in. my gosh, as usual when the girl needed and blatantly asked for her father to come be there for her he was not there. Just like it has always been in her life. He still continues to think about his self and not his daughter! Nothing has changed. Looking at all the horrible things that this girl has been thru and is clearly in need of some help her father was basically a "dead beat dad" again to her. He should be ashamed of his self. This is your daughter, this is her life, and he could not put her first as a father should do ESPECIALLY considering her condition. Apparently his super bowl party was more important, i don't care what his job is, he should of made other arrangements and been there for Britney. That is any decent father would have done for their child. Now Brit's little sister is pregnant at 16...not shocking there...I am sure Daddy has and was there for her too...NOT...that's why she is pregnant. Shameful and pathetic.