Paps Snap Ledger Family's Sad Homecoming

2/5/2008 10:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The family of Heath Ledger returned to their hometown of Perth, Australia today -- his father, mother and sister fending off paparazzi at the Brisbane and Perth airports.

A private funeral is planned in Perth.

I'm just saying is all.....

Opps typo *and

Smarties

I would like to send my deepest sympathy to the Ledger family and friends. TMZ definitely has crossed the line by doing this.
This site is almost at the point where it should be monitered by an outside company, the public is not interested in seeing a grieving family!

noyankhere

oh no! i had hoped that the press would respect them in australia but its just as bad as the states.. its very bad..and of course he is perth's biggest name..its a small town . the family should go to some private island or something when they have buried their son and brother. just to get some rest..where is richard branson when you need him..

noyankhere

ANYONE WHO CLICKS INTO THIS FILM IS PART OF THE PROBLEM. ITS UP HERE FOR OUR AMUSMENT NOT FOR INFORMATION..I FOR ONE REFUSE TO OOGLE OTHER PEOPLES SADNESS LIKE THIS..TMZ PLS TAKE THIS DOWN

LucyDoted

You may be disgusted by their actions but in clicking the link to view the picture you are showing that you support them. If you are offended...don't look, just like if a tv show offends you, don't watch.

E.V.

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, THE FAMILY STILL GRIEVING FOR THEIR LOSE AND YOU PSYCHOS ARE DOING ARE TAKEN PICTURES OF THEM. PLEASE SHOW THEM SOME RESPECT. LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! GO CHASE SOME BITCHES OUT THERE NOT THOSE FAMILY...LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE!!!

aSiF

TO: Sick of the Whine - YOU are wrong...watching celeb's shop downtown or eat at a fine establishment is NOT the same taking photo's of a greaving family coming to lay their loved one to rest. You've got it twisted.

Joanne

This really crosses the line and there should be a law about the papparazzi. They should not be allowed to hound people.

ChrisM

TMZ - Show a little class, and take this video down. I too have not watched it, nor will I. I also don't watch videos of poor Britney anymore. I like to see what's up w/celebs, but there has to be a line TMZ, and you are WAY over it. Come on, those of us who are pretty loyal to you are ALL saying take it down. DO IT!

What are you that Stupid?

No respect at all. I want to see celebs and families of celebs start stalking the Paps and see how they like it. Let this family mourn you jackasses.

GrandmaToo

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE AT TMZ, HAVE YOU NO RESPECT.... How would you like to have your parents and family treated in such a manner.

natalie

Absolutely ridiculous TMZ! I thought his family already buried Heath. I just want him to rest in peace already.

sara

Why can't they leave the family alone? Paps hardly wrote about him while alive. He was a great guy, actor and father. Get on to the net "story".

Oh boy

hmmmm...I would have thought that Australia's paps would have left them in alone. Glad to see it's just not U.S. paps that are crass.

enoughisenough

For God's sake, leave the family to grieve in peace. Thank you to whomever blocked the camera.
TMZ - take the video down out of respect for Heath and his loved ones.