« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Patriots Player Popped for Pot

2/5/2008 2:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Willie AndrewsTwo days after losing in the most-watched Super Bowl ever, New England Patriots defensive back Willie Andrews was busted in Lowell, Mass., on charges of marijuana possession and driving an unregistered motor vehicle, according to the Middlesex District Attorney's Office.

Andrews is scheduled to be arraigned sometime this afternoon in Lowell District Court.

Apparently, he took the loss hard.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jpea

THE OLE USA NEED TO GET A GRIP...
I swear we always hear about the pot smokers, yet all you sorry mom and pops on here never think about all the PRESCRIP
YOUR kids are taking from your med cabinet.. AND Believe me thats a much bigger problem, but you live in denial..
Blaming everything on POT....

chrissybot

Getting busted for weed in this day & age is ridiculous!!! I don't smoke it, never have, but I still think it should be made legal. Natural substance. IMO.

kalculon

A little too plus sized! Mr. Jean fails to realize that Plus Size Women buys his records too.
If he wants to to play that game, then ugliness shouldn't be allowed on the stage. That too could cause it to fall,
as well as his career. God put him where he is today and being ugly to people can quickly bring him down, I feel he owes the Plus Sizes people a public apoligy. If not they should stop buying his records, let him depend on the skinny people.

L.S

# 24 thats so true & funny

I love it!

37. I prefer black men, they don't care how fat a white woman is, they still stick it in me.

Posted at 12:57PM on Feb 5th 2008 by Kelli
================================================================================================

2 SNAPS in a circle! Tell it how it is girl!

I love it!

Posted at 12:57PM on Feb 5th 2008 by Kelli

2 SNAPS in a circle! Tell it how it is girl!

native

anyone that gets ripped by what FL Biker comments is just feeding into him. He loves to get a rise out of pepole and is accomplishing it beautifully.

Spike

It IS Willie Andrews - Google his photos. It's him for sure.

Tangie

OFF TOPIC: When you comment, could you also state how long you have been coming to TMZ? I'm interested.....

Ms. Giant1

Ohhh Asante should sue you bastards, now it makes him look bad, get your story and your photos in the proper order. Wow can you put him with Heath Ledger .. at least he's not ODing. Heath didn't know when to stop.. Oops it wasn't pot it was something much more powerful.. So is it althelets that are useless or actors.. Pick your choice people...you know actors can be uneducated as well. You don't have to be from the hood to get high. Just ask your neighbors. Heath, fat white boy from Saturday Night Live, Britney, Lindsey, Paris,etc.... It's the ignorant way

Erin

Oh great Mr. Kraft will give him a contract extension and a huge raise. Thats what Mr. Kraft does when someone from his team cheats or takes drugs or steroids. Reward bad behavior.

JUST SAY NO-BAMA

HEY TMZ ~ HOW MANY PICTURES OF THIS DUDE ARE YOU GOING TO POST???
NICE POT EFFECTS ON THIS 3rd PHOTO...

melissa

WTG TMZ, at least put the right picture up there. I see a slander lawsuit coming from this picture.

FlBiker

The new avatar with the pipe & weed is classic. Nicely done TMZ

TMZ is pathetic

The picture is great! Finally you guys at TMZ did something interesting instead of showing Britney pick her ass or pick her nose.