« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Patriots Player Popped for Pot

2/5/2008 2:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Willie AndrewsTwo days after losing in the most-watched Super Bowl ever, New England Patriots defensive back Willie Andrews was busted in Lowell, Mass., on charges of marijuana possession and driving an unregistered motor vehicle, according to the Middlesex District Attorney's Office.

Andrews is scheduled to be arraigned sometime this afternoon in Lowell District Court.

Apparently, he took the loss hard.

Story developing ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

dorothy

Every player that loses the Super Bowl takes it hard, he just found an illegal way to deal with it. I believe the Patriots team is no different from any other and every team in the NFL has a player that smokes pot.

AL GOREs VAGINA

" Tamara " #99......YEH !......WHERE ARE YOU AT !!!

Bailey

OMG WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY1 SMOKES WEED!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE IT LEGAL ALRDY JEZZ... N 2 EVERY1 WHO SAY "DOPE IS BAD" READ A MOTHER F-IN BOOK!!!!!!! BEER DOES MORE HARM THEN A DAMN JOINT.. I BASED MY GRAD PAPER ON IT... FYI, I GOT AN 'A'

AL GOREs VAGINA

" Bailey " # 101...YEH....WHERE ARE YOU AT ?!?!?

lr

#58 Aftermath - I'm voting for you!

Baseball Junkie

He should have come down here to Boston. We've got too many murders and crack for the cops to worry about a little weed. Pot should be legal anyway. That gateway drug argument is ridiculous. By that theory water is a gateway drug since everyone who smokes pot, drinks water.

Hey, Kelli, Roughdaddy & Flbiker, should I be insulted that no one's bothered to post as me yet? Probably not.

Go Sox

Kelli

I guess not but I miss lauhing with RD. It's kinda sad he turned on me. So I'm going for the sox? I can't stand the Texas Rangerss ever since GWB owned them.

Kelli

MAKE IT LEGAL!

They win with dignity

HAHAHA all year the announcers and fans have sucked these guys off and trumpeted that they win with dignity...what a joke Tom is cry baby loser and Willie Andrews is a pot head and Randy moss hits women...although he claims to never have hit a woman but he did drive over one with his car in Minneapolis...but it doesn't count because he didnt use his hands.

I am so glad they lost!

Baseball Junkie

They win with dignity, I've heard of sore losers but sore winners? All of you fans cheering because someone else lost as opposed to your team won are going to find yourselves getting bit in the ass.

Go Sox

Rouby

Thanks for the great info

Fuck Haterz....

Willie Andrews was a great attribute to the Patriots all of those stereotypical people out there yall can go 2 HELL...The only reason he got pulled over was because of those racious police in Lowell, Mass. for real and they pulled him with a bitch ass charge...Now please not hating!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7