Adnan in the House!

2/6/2008 9:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just spotted Adnan Ghalib pulling up to the Beverly Hills Hotel in a silver Mercedes.

Just Curious

You cannot help someone that does not want help. I feel bad for her parents. Where are they?????????

SJL

The whole thing is just so sad for the kids. I just can't understand why Britney doesn't get it? Her parents must be so distraught right now. All that work for nothing.

killa'bro

he is going to bang her, but then again so would i

sincere

I guess her dad is at work cooking for the next event. He will get there afterward.

Lisa

Don't any of you live down there? I'm currently not working and if I was closer, I'd stand there taping these pap idiots, just for fun, follow them around, taping them jumping on her the way they did today. Oh yeah, that'd be fun! LOL I wonder if TMZ would pay me for THAT video, eh? I'd do it for free anyway.

666

Bet her sons are gonna be so proud of her when they get older!!!...for the love of god please dont let her make anymore children..EVER!!!

Her kids can read all about how back in the day she was a wreck................before she offed herself!!

killa'bro

i hope they wash the sheets at that hotel ...... lol beaverly hills luxury hotel ...... too funny

Leslie

I'm not up on ALL the Britney news... so maybe someone can enlighten me - what was going on with her BEFORE Lufti? If the allegations are true regarding him drugging her, which I personally believe, could these pills he gave her caused the madness in her head? I refuse to insult the poor girl by calling her names, but I have to admit, she hasn't made the best of choices.

Nic

this reminds me of the girl that was on Dr. Phil who ran away with her ummm... ethnic boyfriend. Talk about brainwashing.

666

GO TEAM DEATH......I have a spot all ready for her and her family!!! crazy b!tch!!
love, SATAN

WHY

yeaha...#76
ITS HER PARTY &....

Joey1

This girl needs Howard K. Stern to ruin her life. Oh wait it's already ruined. Maybe Larry Birkead is the father of her babies not K-Fed.

Here we go, Drama

You know, seriously, This is getting really stupid and rediculas. People what in the world is wrong with the courts, the Doctors, and the parents of this "CHILD" she has got to be held accountable for her actions at some point. This is so damn dumb now it's not even funny. I really do hope she just goes ahead and loses custody and never see's those boys again. It's best for the children and I for one am done with this whole thing. I was watching once she went into the hospital because there was a time that Britney Spears was a star, now she is trash... with no talent, She doesn't have any self respect or pride and she sure's the hell isn't taking up anymore of my time. I HOPE KEVIN takes her to the cleaners and takes it all for those boys. She should be in a damn low life hotel with all the other crack whores

mango1

dvin, there isn't a restraining order against Adnan, but Lufti her manager. I think this guy is actually in her corner.

WHY

ERRR,,94..GEEZ..IT GOES SO FASSSSSST!!