Barack Makes Grandma Proud

2/6/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even though she hadn't yet heard the news that Barack Obama won 13 states in yesterday's primary, his 86-year-old grandmother -- Sarah Hussein Obama -- appeared to be thrilled at her home in Kogelo, Kenya on Tuesday.
Barack Obama's Grandmother
Even the chicken looks happy!

lauren

I bet she wrung that chicke's neck right after that pic was taken! Yuk Yuk Yuk

househead

If you think the Bush/Gore/Florida thing was bad, what do you think will happen if Hussein wins?

And/or will there be a riot in NY City or any other big city? Be ready to bear your arms.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

It doesn't matter who wins, Obama or Hillary. NEITHER HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL at beating a Republican for the White House. Face it, an African American nor a female will EVER be in the White House.

WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, DEMS ARE GOING TO LOSE!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mrs. Pine

I'll bet they are proud of him! The fact that the guy is one generation removed from a hut in Kenya and is seriously competing for the presidency at such a young age is a testament to his skills and intellect. Hell, I'm proud of him and I'm a Republican!

Rico

You racists make me sick, and I weep for our future. Racism equates evil. Why can't you see that? Oh I know why, because you do not believe in God. I refuse to believe anyone making racist statements, or having racist thoughts believes in God.

shaking his head in dismay

With the type of comments posted here, I can already tell where our country is headed in the next year or so, and it ain't looking too good. What is wrong with you people? Some of you sound like your birth mother is Hell itself.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"Taking a cue from Rush Limbaugh, you felt it necessary to slip the middle name of Hussein in there (which is as common a name as "John" in their culture), thereby insinuating he is muslim."

Ummm, hello? That IS his middle name. Are we really supposed to pretend otherwise just so you can continue to live in a little bubble of ignorance? I don't think so. If he didn't want that as a middle name, he would have changed it by now.

That you believe he can become a Christian after being born a Muslim tells me you know NOTHING about Islam. You would be wise to educate yourself before it is too late. There is no escape from Islam. Not even death. This is what THEY believe, not me, THEM., It's in the Koran, you mewling simpleton. READ and LEARN.

He can call himself a member of the LDS church. He can call himself a Buddhist. What he calls himself doesn't matter. He always has been a Muslim and he always will be a MUSLIM ie:the enemy of anyone who believes in freedom and justice for all.

Most of you would never vote for such a person if he were not dark-skinned. Admit it. By voting for a black man, you feel superior and holy. "I'm accepting! That makes ME special."

Fact of the matter is, it doesn't make you special, it just makes you a moron. A moron who should not be allowed anywhere near a ballot box.

noitall

SAVE IT, Y'ALL ..............

THEY WILL NEVER PUT A BLACK MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"You racists make me sick, and I weep for our future. Racism equates evil."

Islam is NOT a race.

Your tears are misplaced. They should be reserved for the people who are ONLY voting for him because he IS dark.

They are the true racists.

noyankhere

whatever , grandma you have every reason to be proud of your grandson.. you yanks suck. most of you are corny and not very bright...but its fun reading all the dumb comments...it just confirms the worlds opinion of americans =nothing to write home about ... as for super tuesday... it doesnt matter who gets the dem nomination, either way THEY MAKE HISTORY .. so, suck it up...

Dyna ™

Well, Fifi, everyone of those mentioned say they are black!!!! They don't own up to the white half of their parentage because some idiot told them it's more cool to be black. People can't help what color they are, I say it's cool to be proud of all that you are, not just one half. I don't care if Obama is pink, purple or green, I'm not voting for him and I'm sure not going republican, they've ruined our country with the rest of the world in the past 8 years. It's time for a woman to take over and fix this mess bush/cheney has caused.

OCgirl506

I am an independent woman who will never ever vote for a woman just because I am one. I hope Obama will win and make his grandma prouder. There is no way I will vote for a cry baby. Is Hillary gonna cry to Bin Laden or Chavez or Kim Jung if she doesn't get what she wants? Get real.

JP

Anyone ever seen what happens in LA whenever the Lakers win the NBA championship? Or what happens in Atlanta every time some sports team there has success? Wait until you see the "celebratory" rioting and looting when/if Barack Obama were to become President. Stock up now on supplies and protection for you family, because there are going to be millions of people mobilizing to get some "payback" for years of "suppression" that they never actually experienced firsthand anyways.

Ooooo Noooo!

Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Clinton is not change. Please, anybody but Clinton again! Lets move on not move back to the 90's again.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

"Barack Obama has repeatedly said that he is not a Muslim"

Read the Koran. All of it. Read the parts about the acceptability and necessity of LYING for the sake of the greater good (evil). Then get back to me about this, m'kay?

If you need help with the big words, let me know.