Barack Makes Grandma Proud

2/6/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even though she hadn't yet heard the news that Barack Obama won 13 states in yesterday's primary, his 86-year-old grandmother -- Sarah Hussein Obama -- appeared to be thrilled at her home in Kogelo, Kenya on Tuesday.
Barack Obama's Grandmother
Even the chicken looks happy!

ithappens

Would you rather Barack go to Christian school? They've killed a hell of a lot more people than Muslims ever have.
Also, the schools doesn't even matter, I know plenty of Jews that went to Catholic Schools and the other way around, if you believe he's a Muslim, you are just uneducated, a back woods red neck.
His middle name, now that's a joke, it's a middle name. I'm sure if you looked, you could find plenty of really bad people with the same middle name as you. Do you know what that means...nothing.

Who wants a Christian President, not me, the one we got is going to get us killed!!!

By the way, I'm a Christian, it's a way of life, not a way to lead a country. I don't want to live in a Christian America, I just want to live in the United States of America.

bradkes

That means "I'm going to DISNEYWORLD in Kenyan!

TJ

80 -- You are a liar,and an ignorant human being, you work for Hillary, and he hate monegring lie machines, who are just racists with fake smiles willing to tell an lie, just to win. Hillary is a liar, just like her husband!
May I remind you that this county America have Black soldiers who get up everyday, and fight and die to protect this country. While you get to sit on your ass, and be a racis a**hole, spewing you racist garbage. When this country has NO black soldiers, when there are no black police officers who get up everyday, and risk their lives to protect you, and your community, and our family, then you get to talk about America being a white country, until then, it is a country of AMERICANS who come in all races and all colors
OBAMA IS NOT A MUSLIM!!! HE IS A CHRISTIAN, WHO HAS ATTENDED A CHRISTIAN CHURCH FOR 26 YEARS!! OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII, GREW UP IN AMERICA WENT TO SCHOOL IN AMERICAN,SERVED ASA SENATOR I AMERICA. HE IS A TRUE AMERICAN. And Liars like you come out with your racist garbage everytime any black person does something great in this country. Where were you with your lies, and false accustaions when OBAMA was serving the people of ILLINOIS as a SENATOR for 4 YEARS. Where were you with your lies about him when he was attending an American elementary school, and highschool, and Colombia University, and Harvard University RIGHT HERE in America. Obama is a true American, who was born right here in America, in Hawaii. It is not his fault that his parents named him the way they did. To know a man, you LOOK AT HIS LIFE, WHERE HE LIVED, HOW HE LIVED IT! AND THAT IS AS A CHRISTIAN. Judge him by that not on stupid LIES by racist like #80 and others.

AL GOREs VAGINA

DAWN #100--------------get over yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

#72 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Love,

Somebody who has a REAL job and looks at TMZ from HOME..AFTER i make my money! lmao"

People who talk about money, don't have money. Loser.

kasxyz

I will not be posting or reading TMZ in the future. I am in disbelief. As a proud African American (who is undecided) this was beyond offensive. Mr. Levin would you post pictures of your people (Jewish) in a way that promotes stereotypes. or racial baiting?..I thought not.

horsehungboston

I bet you wont be seeing her on the compaign trail.

b08gurl

Whoever put that Hillary won is completely retarded. What an inane thing to say. Obviously YOU know nothing about politics. and you voted for Hillary??? That says it all right there. Here you have a woman who's only reason for not divorcing her cheating husband was because she knew she'd never become president with a divorce on her record. People want to see families who stay together. Those big bulging eyes. That hideous cackle. If the race goes between her and McCain there will be NO lesser of 2 evils. I'm leaving the country.
Obamas grndma is cute, and she should be very proud. Her grandson has done something that has never been done before. Yesterday a woman on the streets wa trying to get people to vote for Hillary saying "It will make history." Maybe she hasn't noticedthat Barack is BLACK! I'd say that would also be called making history.

Nuff_Said

noyankhere i am from the UK and live in NY i went through 9/11 so dont tell me anything...he turned his back on the flag that is wronge and you know it we all know it he doesnt read the "Pledge of Allegience" that is the American way what else would he change for the worse?...no muslims in the whitehouse thankyou, and i get my chicken from KFC yummy...i guess she also likes possum when she can gets it...The UK has more terrorists there do you you want one in Parliament? i think not

April N.

You know it's not right to make stupid cracks about someones grandmother. I wish mine was still alive. He's lucky to have her at her age.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

#103. You're an idiot.

Yes, you.

Have a great day!

hysterical

For those of you wondering if Barack is related to Saddam Hussein b/c his grandma's name is "Hussein".....are you related to everyone in the world who shares your last name??? "Hussein" is a common name in some parts of the world, just as "Smith" is common in the U.S. Is everyone with the last name "Smith" related??

TMZ, I am disappointed in you for posting this. I'm all for silly celebrity gossip, but this is different. Take it down.

Helldorado

@ Janet - Loved your nipple at the Superbowl but somebody needs to tell Michael to stop touching the children.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

If you look at the photo that TMZ posted and you think that's racist, you have serious problems. It's a woman, in a 3rd world country, holding a chicken! How is that racist?

Now, if they photoshopped a bucket of KFC and some watermellons, yes, that would be racist.

Nuff_Said

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! STEVE HE WONT BE ELECTED SO WHATEVER DUDE..SAVE IT FOR SOMEONE WHO CARES...ITS OBVIOUS THIS COUNTRY IS NOT READY FOR A MUSLEM OR A BLACK PRESIDENT