Barack Makes Grandma Proud

2/6/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Even though she hadn't yet heard the news that Barack Obama won 13 states in yesterday's primary, his 86-year-old grandmother -- Sarah Hussein Obama -- appeared to be thrilled at her home in Kogelo, Kenya on Tuesday.
Barack Obama's Grandmother
Even the chicken looks happy!

Joy

This is his Grandmother not step-grandmother.When the young go to Muslim schools they are braimwashed from their early youth and I think that is the way they stay.I've seen pictures of where she lives and I wonder why he hasn't tried to help her.All of the fighting that is going on in Kenya I think I would want to make sure my Grandmother was safe.

DON

FLAVORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR FLAV! HAHAHA

geeewhiz

She looks like Aunt Gemima and I bet she can whip up some great pancakes!!!! For all of the whiners......don't make everything racial. If it were a picture of Hillary's mom holding a chicken....you wouldn't pull the race card. I think the picture is funny and it is not because she is black.

JP

Everybody should just lay off this woman and her photo. After all, she makes delicious syrup.

ithappens

108, why am I an idiot, can you explain, or are you just too stupid?

Steve

And it's going to be interesting when his white girlfriend from his illinois legislature days comes out of the woodwork...it's an open secret in Illinois but everyone is too afraid to say anything about it for fear of being called a racist.

geeewhiz

She looks like a happy lady and kudos to her for being so real.

TJ

I think it is people like you who are liars, who are the definition on an Anti-Christ!! Perhaps you should go back to church, and start reading you bible, because you need God. You act as if you know him, but you don'!!!t

Im just sayin

#114!! DUDE!!! That was funny stuff! I LOVE Flaor Flav! and you couldnt be more dead on!!! Good one!

me

Do we really want that moving into the White House? Come on! Can you just see her chasing chickens around the lawns? lol

Posted at 12:16PM on Feb 6th 2008 by shees

People like you are the reason so many black people are coming out to vote. You should not make this a black or white thing it needs to be about who will run our country for the next 4 years. I will not vote for him because he is bad for the US not because of the color of his skin. PEOPLE WHO VOTE FOR COLOR OF SKIN OR SEX SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave this to people who do their homework on who is running.

AL GOREs VAGINA

# 105---kasxyz-------WHY ARE YOU NOT .....JUST AN AMERICAN......WHY AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN ???......WERE YOU BORN IN AFRICA ???.......HAVE YOU EVEN EVER BEEN IN AFRICA ???.......READ POST #95---A CONSERVATIVE JEW...HE IS RIGHT!!!!

geeewhiz

It is so annoying how bigoted black people can be. Are you ashamed of your race? What is the big deal about her holding a chicken? She was posing for the cameras wasn't she? Would you make a big deal if it were Chelsea holding a chicken?

Jemima

what a nice Granny. I hope she can come to the inauguration! I love grandmas. I am one myself!!!

SuperStarSteve

Everyone knows that the Billary side of the family probably has the Southern fried white trash version of the same picture.

TJ

#114 It is people like you who are the definition of an anti-christ!! Perhaps you should go read your bible, and go back to trying to know God, because you do not know him now! What you, and people like you know is hatred, and lies, the tools of satan. Seek God again, you need him!!