Britney Has Left the Building!

2/6/2008 10:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adnan Ghalib drove Britney Spears out of the Beverly Hills Hotel just minutes ago. She ducked down in the passenger seat of his silver Mercedes.

killa'bro

they are goin' to grab sam then do a threeway at the "beaverly hills luxury hotel" ... wooooo hooooo
lets get this party started

Natasha

mENTAL PATIENT SHOULD STAY HOME AND GET CURED TO BE ABLE TO SEE THEIR KIDS LATER ON IN LIFE, BUT HEY THAT IS BRITNEY, AND HER LIFE IS ALL ABOUT HER AND HER CIRCLES OF LOOSERS, SAME AS THAT EMPTY WHORE CALLED HEIRESS PARIS. THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE IF THOSE TWO DISAPPEAR AND TAKE THEIR AIDS WITH THEM. THANKS.

uHmmmmm

WHAT THE HELL WHERE ARE THEY OFF TO ?

HTTP://WWW.SAMANDADNAN.COM

blt

Either him or Sam will murder this girl!!!
I think she wants someone to love her and will believe any man that basically says it to her!

dampeople

CANT THIS GIRL GET OUT OF THE HOSPITAL AND JUST BE LEFT ALONE SHE NEEDS HELP AS ALL CAN SEE I DONT KNOW HOW HALF THE PAZ SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THEY ARE HELPING RUIN THIS GIRL SHE WILL BE THE NEXT DIANA POOOR GIRL MAYBE 2 MORE BOYS WITH NO MOM DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD

Pam

X17 is claiming her Father has called the Police to get Britney. I felt so bad after reading her Mom's deposition about Sam Lutfi giving her meds crushed in her food. I thought ..well..no wonder she was nuts. But now...she's been in the hospital..nothing's changed...SHE'S SCARED..ooooh...she wants her old peeps. She's a crazy human being. I feel so sorry for her Family, EVEN K-Fed and the boys. Britney Spears is a sick, sick, sick pathetic soul. Some innocent person or persons are going to end up dead. Don't think it will be her...but some poor innocent people or person. I just feel so, so, so, sorry for her family.

too sad

Oh please take her home.

lise

I'm with 14 the laws need to be changed so doctors can make her stay longer no way is she in her right mind yet

smokin-dopin

no prob.........we all know the law doesn't apply to the rich and famous.........they get special treatment by the police.
the restraining order is useless here..........................my friends

Debbie

well how the hell are her parents going to do that when she isn't there... Adnan drove off with her...

dpitts5

Wow. Has anything captured the watching public more, EVER? OJ, sure, but this seems to never end. I hope someday she can have a somewhat normal life, under meds, with her kids around her. This is all just so sad. Yet compelling.

summer

This whole saga makes me dizzy. Do I feel sorry for her or just wish she would move far, far away?

Debbie/grandmother

Just unbelievable!!! I am ready to give up on this kid. Such a sad state of affairs and a neverending saga. I think her parents tried to help her. Sometimes it can be futile...and the end result may be the end of her life. I had so hoped she would head home to Louisiana to heal but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. She is going to die in this place where she is now. She doesn't stand a chance against the paps...and the other vultures.

britaculous

We all knew that she was speaking to Adnan when that pap gave her the phone.
[Sam woudln't be TAHT dumb to break the restraining order].

WTF......
If she hadn't got into his car in december he wouldbe one of those lowlife paps chasing her today... How can anyone say he's good for her!!

Mom and Pops. Sort her out! We all love her but this is just silly!

Brandon