Britney Has Left the Building!

2/6/2008 10:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Adnan Ghalib drove Britney Spears out of the Beverly Hills Hotel just minutes ago. She ducked down in the passenger seat of his silver Mercedes.

Debbie

43. So, where are people reading that "the police are on their way to get her" or that "her parents are taking her back to the hospital"? Seems like TMZ has the "latest" info about Britney, and I haven't seen anything about either... unless it was JUST posted.

Posted at 8:25PM on Feb 6th 2008 by OCGirl

_______________________________________________

All I read pagesix.com ... was that Adnan Ghalib has just picked up Britney at the Bev Hills Hotel.. Bev Hills Police have been on-scene as well, and in touch with Brit's psychiatrist...

CR

Sure hope her dad had her credit cards cancelled.

Mik

This story will not have a happy ending and the press will love it .If it bleeds it leads.

gupto

Yeah #20 I also believe her to have schizophrenia. They say bipolar cause it sounds politically correct and not as dire. I know lots of bipolar people and they don't act like her. She is seriously ill in the worse way.

river rat

I am not a Spears fan, but I was hoping, for her childrens' sake, she would get her act together. In light of today's events, I do not have one ounce of sympathy left for this woman. My thoughts are with her two innocent children and no one else.

crymeariver

i think whatever he gae her caused this

Debbie

We're streaming live at Britney's house in Bev Hills...

Watcher

ANNA NICOLE PART DUH

Same schemers, greed and want of notoriety in Britney's case.

What a shame. An earlier poster, Steve, said that when Britney dies, TMZ will have to share in the responsibility. I couldn't agree more.

Bless you and your family Britney; you're in a world of hurt.

2drk2fck

Hey at least he put the top up~ever heard of tinted windows?

river rat

59. I suppose the papz will continue to pursue this sick girl. Her choices or not, ideally it would be best to quit chasing her. What if it were your daughter? Doesn't anyone have ethics? TMZ? Harvey Levin? Papz? Conscience? It's all about the dinero, isn't/ Let her be. Brit, please disappear to someplace quiet. Get in touch with nature. Surround yourself with real love, not someone who will approve your nonsense. Life's too short! Back off press. That's real character.

Bob Smith
Covina, CA

Posted at 8:30PM on Feb 6th 2008 by Bob Smith

It would have helped, Bob, if she had kept her sorry ass in the hospital where she belongs.

LAME

45. You know all kind of crazy is going to happen if she puts on that pink wig!

Posted at 8:25PM on Feb 6th 2008 by hjggggggtrfrd

That's sooo funny!!!

HIDE THE PINK WIG!!!!

Daniel

Where are Brit's parents they need to yank her sorry butt back to Louisiana! Gawd the Paps can't go a week without trainwreck Britney. She's not well she was only released because she cried to her daddy. 'Please get me out of here wah please daddy' Thats called going into withdrawl Brit rich bitch Paris went throught the same thing. When she was in prison last summer after a few days.The only way she'll get well is if she gets treatment outside of California.Otherwise she'll end up killing some innocent soul or the paps will. Put an end to this stupid drama it's pathetic.

LR

So,like, where are her parents and conservators now? Who is going to stop this craziness?

MaMaKat

This is sad, someone is going to get killed. This girl needs to be on "Lock Down" for her own safety! Not to sound corny but, I find myself praying for her everytime I read about her. I guess it's because the situation has become so dire that it's lost it's entertainment value. It's like she's doomed for a tragic ending. It's time to back off.

smokin-dopin

bitch has been locked up for a week...............bitch jus tryin to get her freak on