Britney Out, Already Surrounded

2/6/2008 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has been out of UCLA Medical Center for less than four hours -- and Britney paparazzi swarm has already begun -- including a FOX chopper catching the madness LIVE.

Mary

This is absolutely sick! I'll admit that I'm on TMZ most of the day to hear the latest celeb gossip, but I mean give the girl a break! Doesn't anyone realize that this is what's driving her mad? Imagine if YOU JUST GOT OUTTA THE PSYCH WARD would you want a million ppl chasing you? I don't care who you are..the president, Oprah or just a bum on the street!! What will the papparazi do when she gets smart and leaves L.A.?? Is this going to be an everyday thing for the rest of her life?

Debra

She's doing EXACTLY what she WANTS to be doing. Don't blames the paps!!! She's the only person controlling this. she is loving it. I knew all along that she's doing it for the attention. It's actually starting to be very predictable and boring.

jon

Okay honestly if I was Britney I would take a baseball bat and beat the crap out of any of these pathetic felons.... its just a matter of time before one of these losers gets killed.... grow up and get a life

rukiddingme

BUT if she got a limo driver, know one would be able to see her! And we all know she could NOT handle that! She's making up for lost time!
I mean can you imagine if she actually got someone to pick up her Rite Aid laxitives or starbucks for her? Or tinted her windows and got a driver like other celebs??? Now that would be just crazy y'all! Then she couldn't prk at the gastation and get all the paps to swarm and take pics!
Straight out of the hospital and trying to start some chaos! What a shocker! Hey Brit...did you know you have 2 little boys who don't even know their mother? Do you know that YOU are their mother?
SUCH a joke! LOL

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

Don't know why people are blaming the paps for all of this. We're the ones on here and other sites commenting on everything she does. If we didn't care about her, the paparazzi wouldn't have anything to sell to the TV's or rag mags. We make her the "star" or loon she is by feeding into this stuff.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

mom

I REALLY REALLY don't get it. How can anyone thinks SHE is doing something wrong by driving around (and she's not even the driver!)? How do any of you know whether it's random or she actually has somewhere to go? And who cares if it's random!!!!!!! You people are absolute lunatics. No brains whatsoever. You all should be locked away and sedated!!

The more I hear this lunacy the more I am supporting Britney! Figures a fox news person is saying the same stupid things you guys are.

Barack

Go Brit! This is better than the OJ slow car chase. It's gonna be a long night, kids.

I wonder if she voted yesterday?

LISALET

THESE PAPS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR A LOT THAT'S BEING GOING DOWN IN BRIT'S LIFE - I'M NOT A FAN BUT HEY THIS IS JUST MADNESS!! WHY SHOULD SHE HAVE TO STAY LOCKED IN HER HOUSE, WHY SHOULDN'T SHE BE ALLOWED OUT WITHOUT THIS PACK OF SCAVENGERS STALKING HER EVERY MOVEMENT!! IT'S NO LONGER NEWS NOW GUYS ITS STALKING AND THAT IS AGAINST THE LAW, SO LETS HOPE YOU GET DONE FOR IT, THOUGH WITH COP LEAKAGES TOO PERHAPS THEY'RE MAKING MONEY TOO?!!!
GET A RESTRAINING ORDER BRIT - THOUGH BECAUSE YOU'RE A CELEB YOU'RE CHANCES ARE PROBABLY LIMITED, BUT NO ONE ALIVE SHOULD HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS CONSTANT HARRASSMENT!

Alice

Is that OJ in the car with her?

Petrov

The caption should read "WE'RE BAAAAAACK", referring to TMZ and your ilk who feed upon the miserable and truly troubled like vultures on carrion. Leave this poor thing alone, already. It's not at all funny at this point. Are you hoping to get the "money shot" of her crashing into a wall or down an embankment? Wouldn't that be a feather in your miserable caps?

vimom

This is what she wants! She WANTS to be followed, she WANTS the attention. Its obvious from her behavior. Why can't people see that?

Jennifer07

Oh no no no people!!! I feel sick after watching this, something awful is gonna happen to this girl!! Can't anyone see that? I shouldnt have watched this video Im disturbed!!!

CK

WHY CAN'T THE COPS USE THIS VIDEO TO ARREST ALL OF THE PAPARAZZI WHO ARE CROSSING INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC TO GET HER PICTURE! THIS IS INSANE!

Alwyzexploren

OMG THIS IS LIKE PRINCESS DIANA HORRID EPISODE, WELL I GUESS BRITNEY WILL BE A STAIN ON THE ROAD AS WELL.