Britney Out, Already Surrounded

2/6/2008 7:56 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has been out of UCLA Medical Center for less than four hours -- and Britney paparazzi swarm has already begun -- including a FOX chopper catching the madness LIVE.

sha

SHE LOVES IT!!!! why else would she have gotten released from the hospital early and immediately decided to drive around. if she really wanted to get well / avoid the paps, she should move out of effing LA! or maybe stay home occasionally and have some assistant buy her coffee!!! i don't feel bad at her at all anymore.

ME

CAN'T BLAME THE PAPS, SHE MUST LOVE THIS, SHE'S RIGHT BACK ADD IT....AMAZING

Jusst saying

O0ps, she did it again! Same old crap is going to happen ...... or don't tell me anyone feels she's "cured"?! Wonder how long it'll take to boot her folks to the curb and get back in her groove.

phyllis diller

. How is it that these freaks don't get arrested for endangerment?

Because there is thhis little thing in the constitution called FREE SPEECH.

She is the one putting her fat ass out to be photographed...that is why!

If you are a psyco, you should stay home or go to the mental hospital...she has no rights to no be photographed!

noyankhere

is she dead yet?.

jojola

this girl knows exactly what she is doing. she is a pathetic has been and is just craving attention.

Justagirl

Unbelievable is right! Where is she going that any normal person would care? To the gas station, starbucks, or Rite Aid. Who cares, we all go there. I honestly think I would be crazy too if I had all these photogs in my car windows like in this pic but I think I would have to pack up and leave town for awhile. And not to Lousiana coz they'd hunt her down there. Where I don't know but there needs to be better laws about hounding her as they do. Perhaps Hillary, Obama or John could add that to their campaign promises.

Grandma of Four

Holy cow! I feel like I am having an out of body experience!

This madness has started AGAIN? And, you can bet Britney is involved in it up to her neck!

Kevin........keep those little guys AWAY from this madness! Do NOT give in! This is an accident waiting to happen!

Why hasn't someone asked for distance restraining orders against the paps not to mention the photo agencies?????

Any residents living near this foolishness must be alarmed!

lally

She didn't do anything wrong on the roads. I had a friend that became terrified on a road. What are the laws and where is LAPD? Does a child need to be killed by these photogs? Someone who makes laws help us!

M H

don't they have any old J-walking laws in CA??? time for the cops to start handing out fines and enforcing some of the laws

Jusst saying

Bet her neighbors are just thrilled !!!

Amy

That is just flippin madness! And the pap are always wondering why they get their feet ran over! I couldn't take that crazy mess!

barbarab

damn--this is what came to me when she was let out---------DEAD WOMAN WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT HAS PASSED ---WTF

Heather

Last week I felt sorry for her and said Please someone help this poor girl. I no longer feel sorry for her, and her mental state is no excuse. She has the means and the money to leave LA and go to another country, an island, and be in seclusion for many months. She feeds on the media frenzy and the chaos she causes. I hope a judge never lets her have custody of her children. Her actions show she does not deserve to take care of those 2 little boys ever.

Allred Tree

Why didn't her father take the car keys before he arranged for her to leave the hospital? Who picked her up from the hospital? She has NO REASON WHATSOEVER to be driving anywhere the minute she gets home! I no longer feel sorry for her and she just wants attention. The police need to stop her the minute she violates a traffic law and arrest her if there is just cause. Then if she acts crazy, take her to the L. A. County jail psych ward like they did Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton was there longer than Britney was at UCLA I do believe.