Britney's Car: It's Audi Here!

2/6/2008 10:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the middle of all the craziness today, Britney Spears had one of her cars towed from her house!

Brit's black Audi was towed at around 5:30 PM PST. We've previously spotted Brit in the car back in October -- when she had paparazzi change a flat tire for her.

Ah, the good ol' days.

John

I saw that truck arrive on the TMZ Live Stream. That's hilarious!! LOL

KLM°

When/where did you see Britney's dad cleaning out the cars?

FlBiker

An Audi on a tow truck, there's something unusual........

Elizabeth

This is getting nasty. And Brit looks pissed !

Daddy trying to prove he's in charge. Brit's at Steisand's office trying to get rid of Daddy and get her estate back.

If she were "Gravely Disabled", she'd still be at UCLA.

More to come...

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

WHY DID THEY HAUL THE CAR AWAY??????????

HER MANAGER OR WHOEVER PAYS THOSE BILLS , AREN'T DOING

HIS/ HER JOB .................BRITTANY MAKES ENOUGH TO PAY HER

DEBT , EXCEPT FOR ONE THING ........SHE VERY WASTEFUL WITH

HER MONEY TOO ............ IF I MADE $740,000 A MONTH , DO YOU THINK

I WOULD JUST WASTE $300,000 FOR PARTIES ETC....HELL NO , I WOULD SAVE

THAT MONEY AND MORE ..........I COULD SAVE $720,000 A MONTH X 12 = OVER $8 MILLION

DOLLARS...............NO REASON FOR HER TO HAVE 2 HOMES LIKE SHE'S SUPPOSELY HAS.

WHY HAVE 2 CARS IF YOU CAN ONLY DRIVE ONE AT A TIME ?????

SHE BETTER GET HER LIFE TOGETHER BEFORE IT'S TO LATE.............

IT'S FUNNY .........AVERAGE PEOPLE LIKE US , CAN PAY OUR BILLS ......BRITTANY

MAKES $40 MILLION A YEAR AND SHE CAN'T PAY HER CAR PAYMENT , THAT'S PITFUL .

I THINK THERE'S MORE TO THIS STORY ABOUT HER BILLS .............

SOMEONE IS STEALING HER MONEY.........F.B.I NEEDS TO CHECK HER OUT AND

OTHERS WHO ASSOCIATES WITH HER ...........

rharris

you're kidding me? a car got taken away and you've made that news.
you guys are a real different kind of class.

Magnum

I'm voting for Obama cuz I want to see one of my brothers take over the U.S. Biatch

BELLA STARR

Maybe she's moving.
IRS notice on the door?
Tell me more.
suzyq

Seriously

Is it safe to assume we won't be seeing her on MTV Cribs any time soon?

it takes a molester

I didn't know the title above had been changed to expressing political views. I thought the subject was about Brit. Brit has dwindled her money down to 40% of what she originally had when she first started. At this rate their won't be much left to leave to her children but some people are still trying to say there's nothing wrong with Brit. The Audi is Audi here!

Malteselover

Why would they be taking her car away? Couldn't that wait until she was more stable? I would be pissed too if someone came in & started selling off all my things-UNLESS they are doing it to pay her bills.

who cares

TO # 22
YOU SOUND LIKE A FRIGGIN RETARD
SO THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE GONNA VOTE FOR OSAMA OBAMA IS CAUSE HE IS BLACK
YOU ARE A TRUE RETARD
DID YOU RIDE THE SHORT BUS TO SCHOOL TODAY
YOU WANT HIM TO WIN SO A BROTHER CAN TAKE OVER THE US????
HOPEFULLY YOU DO MORE RESEARCH ON THE CANDIDATES

rubygirl

OK enough of Brittney..BFD..Yes I do feel sorry for her.I really do..she is out of control and needs more help....Lets move on..I had more fun and laughs at Delta and her hoarding!!

DesertChildAZ

Either (1) Daddy is cleaning house, (2) they're moving her back to Louisiana, or (3) they are towing the cars to a shop so they can have a professional attest to the fact that they were manually disabled, further validating their court claims that Lutfi was disabling the cars on Britney.

I place my bets on #3.

dusty

They need a full audit ASAP. The crooked law firm Trope & trope wants her business manager listed as a conservator! Black AMEX's don't get declined! if that bill wasn't paid it's his doing. cause you know Britany has never seen what a checking account looks like. LOL. She has someone to pay the bills. Time for a new BUSINESS MANAGER along with a NEW MANAGER. Keep the conservatorship AS IS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments