Britney's Crazy Car Chase to Bev Hills Hotel

2/6/2008 8:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In one of the more spectacular sights of the Britney chase, Spears and a convoy of at least 20 SUVs full of paparazzi all banged a left turn -- at the same time.

The group converged from four lanes to a single lane entrance, as Spears made it into the overhang entry. Check out the madness, caught on the MyFoxLA.com live cam.

The chase ended at the Beverly Hills Hotel, when cops arrived and broke up the paparazzi party. Britney was promptly escorted inside, where according to ExtraTV.com, she came face to face with Arnold Schwarzenegger's wife Maria Shriver!

Wendie

Harvey, pull your dogs off. You can do without her for a few days. I am as interested as anyone else, but we gotta have some kind of human compassion for this girl. I'm broke but I have my family with me and I would not trade places with her for one second. As a mother, I cannot imagine this all happening to my little girl. Adult or not I think I would lock her in her room and keep her safe.

666

British britney you rock in that fake @ss accent!!!!

Your'e Fired!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I AM ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE NEEDS TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOME ENBRED STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TODAY!!!!!

CR

Somebody, please send a copy of that to Arnold, your governor.

Britney Supporter

She is getting a massage, like she always does....nothing new!

d grist

That Pap so called boy freind of hers is no good!!! He is only after what he can get! He has been saying for over a year and a half now here in the U.K. that he is going to sleep with britney!!!! pLACING BETS TO HIS FRIENDS THAT HE COULD GET HER. He SHOULD BE OUTED NOW!!!!

Someone should stop him and do it now!!!

He is a scam artist out for what he can get.

666

Is carrot top really dead!!! god he sucks@ss!!!

Your'e Fired!

Let her fend for herself......She has started all this crap.......Let her deal with it!!!! Can she be banned from the state?

gossip fan

Did she ever think that if she went HOME and STAYED home after her release that no paps could be following her around while she drives her new car??? I'm surprised Rite Aid wasn't her first destination. She hasn't been there for quite a few days now and the withdrawls of Rite Aid shopping must be tough for her to take. Why the need to go to the hotel immediately after her release? She causes 99% of her own troubles.

househead

Brits dad called the police on Brit? What for / Driving a car???

softwhiteunderbelly

its sad but it appears that brit's gonna die. my guess is that she gets her drugs delivered to the hotels.
she's gonna OD or there'll be a car wreck. i'm just glad her kids are nowhere around.

The Flying Doucheman

Why are people blaming the police? How can they be everywhere Britney is? I'd rather they continue to enforce real crimes than trail Britney all day.

JenRN25

Just a side thought...do you think she's looking for sam?

mamajj

Holy Crap! The crazy train has left the station. Everyone take cover.
Someone is going to get hurt or killed. The poor innocent people
coming home from work caught up in this mess. GO HOME BRIT
AND STAY THERE!!! You are going to cause someone to get hurt!!!

CA Mom

Our tax dollars misspent. Arnold get with it and let's pass a law to stop this madness! Why should WE foot the bill for this insanity??!!