« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eli's GF to TMZ: You Giant Douchebags!

2/6/2008 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So what's more important to Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning - the Super Bowl ring or a supermodel? Yeah, we asked it, and Eli's fianceé was none too happy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ah4472

TMZ you deserved that-- Fame may be a reality for Eli since winning the Superbowl but that does not give you license to trash his fiance whom he met in college and who has never put herself in the spotlight. Shame on you for acting like vultures.

Upstairs

UPSTAIRS

honeycone71

you ingnorant jackasses at tmz deserved it and more

Ice Water

Don't dog on Eli..such a handsome young chap. TMZ, you totally screwed up on this one.

CoolGirl2008

I'd like to ask Harvey when he's doing his grocery shopping: "If you were human or had a shred of human dignity what would you do?" and then stick a camera in his face.

Ta!

who dat

The people who wait around to film/ harass these people comming and going are the largest group of F'n low-lifes I have witnessed in a long while.

slap

Sorry but she isn't a celeb. She didn't put herself in the limelight, so you got the finger you deserved this time guys.

Left Coaster

i'd give ya the finger too..rude question.

Mandy Moore Armpit Pics

bitchy! nyways,,

jkk

I'm pretty sure that TMZ's treatment of Eli's girlfriend is about as low as it gets. I have greater respect for her and him after seeing how they restrained themselves, because I wouldn't have blamed them at all if they opened a can of whoop ass on ya'll.

cherokeechic

what a douche bag he leaves his girlfriend behind all alone what a wussy!

mickey lou

There are lots of other pretty blondes out there that have some class!

StarrStruck

Eli got himself a classy chick!!

TiredofBritney

TMZ reporters (if you can even call them that...just a bunch of low lifes that have nothing else to do but stalk celebrities at all hours of the night) seem to get lower and lower. You really expect some positive reaction when asked a idiotic questions like that? C'mon Harvey...if you and your gay boyfriend were hounded by your own people like that, and asked YOU why a cute young guy is with an old tired fart like you, I'm sure you wouldn't like that any bit.

Jana

I know for a fact that Eli was cheating on his fiance just last year. I know the girl he cheated with. She went to Ole Miss at the time. It's common knowledge that he does that and I was told the fiance knows and I guess doesn't care.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments