« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eli's GF to TMZ: You Giant Douchebags!

2/6/2008 3:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So what's more important to Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning - the Super Bowl ring or a supermodel? Yeah, we asked it, and Eli's fianceé was none too happy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Disco Duck

TMZ played her for the idiot she is.

Bet her Mamas proud of her.

chris

r u people kidding me. he was asked if would rather have a model instead of a ring right in front of his girl. she should be annoyed. especially after the piece you guys ran the other day. Yet TMZ isn't as bad as these retard posters who act like she's at fault. she is not a celeb and didn't ask to be one.

Peter

what a bunch of idiots you are , that isn't Eli flipping the bird it's his girlfriend.

Jennifer

Well, she IS a former sorority girl from Ole Miss, so what the hell can you expect? Those girls act like that all the time.

pattijen

Oh what a classsy lady. Eli, you could do better.

Alanna

You people TOTALLY deserve it. Your initial attack on that innocent girl was completely uncalled for. Hell, even Joel McHale on "Talk Soup" called you on it.

Gimme a break

What is HER problem? She needs to get over it! I was at the Giants parade yesterday, and nobody was more gracious than Eli! Sure, getting asked stupid questions sucks, but it comes with the territory! Flipping the bird is not the way Mannings handle things. They ignore, or they respond with humor. You're in the big leagues now! Grow up before he DOES throw you over for a supermodel! He can have anybody he wants now!!

Lori

I looked at this and will someone please tell me what in the blazes I am suppose to see????? I just keep missing it I guess. Is the dark haired girl his girlfriend??? Who is the blond with long hair?? Someone enlighten me I must be blind as a bat!!

Gimme a break

Eli should have responded by saying "I've got both....a superbowl ring and a woman that's BETTER than a supermodel." I bet that would have gotten him laid. How he did respond...not so much!

Green Eyes

Oh Eli! You have such class and she is such cheap trash! Get rid of her and get someone who deserves you.

ANNA

He's just showing off his Super Bowl ring. Besides, that's a pretty insensitive thing to ask the guy right there infront of his girlfriend.

GetUseToIt

Have you ever seen Eli's Mom, Olivia? She has so much class. I wonder what she is thinking about Eli's fiancee'.

ATLchick

Just because she flipped the bird? Let it go people.

Anthony

You got what you deserved, TMZ!

chris

OMG... how can you say that because she flipped the bird she doesn't have class? seriously its not a big deal. So how would you react if TMZ called you second rate and then a few days later asked a question like that to Eli right in front of her. Don't even try to bring Eli's mom into this. I bet she would react the same way if asked if her husband wanted to upgrade to a better looking women. to say that eli girl is classless is crazy

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments