Pretty in Pink

2/6/2008 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The soon-to-be 40-year-old recently resurfaced at a Broadway opening, looking totally awesome.
Molly Ringwald
Molly's father is blind jazz pianist, Bob Ringwald.

There's a popular '80s music tribute band called The Molly Ringwalds.

'Memba Them?!

COMMENTS

80's Gal

And don't forget.... she was on Facts of Life as well! You look great Molly!

blt

Deer caught in headlights!!!
Hahahaha!! I never minded her. She looks pretty good.

auramac

She looks pretty damn good, considering the fact that in every single case, TMZ seeks out and publishes the least-flattering pic available in its ongoing War on Life and Aging. Harvey the Antichrist must own stock in botox, is a present or future member of the Hairclub for men- or maybe it's just different for women... Check out pasr and future "member them's" and you'll see what I mean. Oh, and then they say they "look great," despite the obvious attempt at humiliation. Transparent, mean-spirited shallowness.

VS

Hey, she moved to France years ago. Stayed for a long time. She got out of Hollywood. Great for her. Could be why
you don't see her getting dui or getting arrested for something stupid! She looks great! She is younger than Cindy Crawford who looks great by the way. I believe she is married.

MollyLuver

Molly still looks sexy! She is my fave redhead!

Heatherrrr

what in the hell did she do to her teeth?

boethius

Glad to know I wasn't the only one that had a HUGE crush on Molly when I was a teenager. I've never had a thing for redheads but I sure was in love with her. To reveal how pathetic I was I actually went to the library and checked out back issues of magazines with her on the cover just so I could moon over her. And I know what you're thinking -- no I did not take them to the bathroom with a box of tissue paper.

jafo

It's the kind of picture intentionally composed to avoid exposing her dramatic weight gain. She really let herself go. Pity since she seems to be aging better than most Hollywood types.

j.

crissy

SHE LOOKS EXACTLY THE SAME! cool...

Jemima

very pretty then and now. She looks like Melanie Griffith wants to look.

Tangie

Frozen in time! How weird and cool!

mickey lou

Still a cutie!

rohrscheibcroh

still the same ol i cant belive this is happening to me ringwald

Paulie

This is proof that pale white people CAN age really well when they stay out of the sun! She looks amazing for 40! In fact she looks better than some younger stars. *cough* Lindsay *cough*

kane

Gotta Love Sixteen Candles and The Breakfast Club! Molly's adorable!